Experience the history and beauty of Santa Fe in autumn at the mountain valley oasis of Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado. Embark on an adventure to Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument, enjoy the changing fall colours of the aspens at Santa Fe National Forest and the unique shopping experience of the Plaza in Downtown Santa Fe.
Arrival at Resort
- After check-in, visit our Experience Assistant to book your fall excursions and local activities.
- Settle into your surroundings at New Mexico’s premier spa with the Blue Corn and Honey Renewal treatment – inspired by a local remedy known for treating parched skin.
- Take the Resort’s complimentary shuttle into the Plaza for a distinctive dinner at one of Santa Fe’s renowned restaurants.
- Be inspired at the “Valley of the Shining Stone” while visiting Abiquiu.
- Visit Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument and see the cone-shaped tent rock formations.
- Learn the secrets of New Mexican cuisine at a cooking class led by a member of our kitchen team.
- Enjoy signature cocktails at the bar at Terra restaurant and watch the beautiful sunset over the Jemez Mountains. Continue the evening with a sumptuous meal inspired by locally grown, seasonal ingredients from nearby farms.
- Start your day with the Resort’s daily one-hour complimentary guided hike along the Camino Encantado Trail where you will learn about the history of Rancho Encantado and the surrounding geography.
- Embark on an adventure at Santa Fe National Forest, home to the finest mountain scenery in the American Southwest, and enjoy golden aspens from September to October.
- Explore Canyon Road – home to over one hundred galleries and boutiques in one half mile (800 metres).
- Take the Resort’s complimentary shuttle into the Plaza for an evening of shopping and a distinctive dinner at one of Santa Fe’s renowned restaurants.
- Visit Valles Caldera National Preserve, one of the most beautiful areas in New Mexico, offering scenic views of majestic valleys and geological formations.
- Enjoy an afternoon at one of Santa Fe’s vineyards.
- Enjoy dinner through In-Casita dining on your patio while you take in a beautiful Santa Fe sunset. Finish the evening unwinding with s’mores in front of your kiva fireplace.
- Fuel up with a delicious breakfast in Terra restaurant before your departure.