Set your meeting in the most eye-catching of destinations, our baroque, riverside landmark in the very heart of the Old Town. Inside, flexible venues, along with cutting-edge technology, amenities and service, ensure the effectiveness of your board meeting, conference or convention.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
- Crowd-pleasing Cuisine
From Czech dinners starring local ingredients to midday coffee breaks with mouthwatering pastries, our chefs deliver world-class cuisine that will keep your attendees energized and ready to get things done.Details
- Exciting Group Activities
Add lively mid-meeting breaks for your group. From an ice hockey lesson to jewellery making, we offer creative ideas for on- and off-site fun to keep things flowing.Details
- Spacious Accommodations
Our 157 guest rooms, including 19 suites, offer plenty of space for guests to relax and recharge after a day of meetings, along with inspiring city, castle and river views from most windows.Details
- Customizable Venues
From beautifully baroque salons to awe-inspiring ballrooms to a rooftop terrace, our venues are ready to work for you, with our staff on hand to create the most effective format for your meeting.
special starting rate:
- EUR 120, a 60% savings
offer valid for:
- Feb 25 2020 – Mar 31 2020
- With every 20 paid guest rooms: Choice of two accommodation upgrades to a higher guest room category or one accommodation upgrade to a suite
- Complimentary premium Internet access in contracted meeting space and guest rooms
- Complimentary office space (based on availability)
- Flexible attrition (10%–20%, depending on cut-off date)
At Four Seasons, we are experts at revving up dealers and the media with dramatic vehicle display areas and scenic routes for test drives.