Whether your family is just beginning, all grown-up or anywhere in between, Four Seasons New York Downtown is perfect for your New York City family vacation. Active families can enjoy a stroll across the iconic Brooklyn Bridge or a bike ride along the lushly landscaped Hudson River Park. Or take the entire family to Chelsea Piers, where everything from a golf driving range, a skating sky rink, state-of-the-art bowling and billiards await. Our Concierge is always ready to help – to suggest outings like these, to reserve a table for dinner, or arrange a babysitter.
Lower Manhattan is a fun place for a New York vacation with kids. We go out of our way to welcome our youngest guests. And, whatever your family’s ages and interests, our Concierge will be happy to suggest things to do in NYC – and help you arrange them.
Before your stay, simply give us the names and ages of the children in your family so that we can be ready to welcome them.
With 24 hours' notice, we can arrange babysitting services for your little ones, and will try our best to accommodate shorter notice. Please note that this service involves an hourly fee.
Space permitting, there is no additional charge for children 18 years old and under who stay in the same guest room with parents or guardians.
- A welcome amenity for our youngest guests
- Child-size bathrobes
- Complimentary children's toiletries
- Children's menus in our restaurant and through In-Room Dining
Upon request, and subject to availability:
- Items to childproof guest rooms
- Cribs and/or rollaway bed(s), at no extra charge and subject to maximum occupancy
- Complimentary use of games, books, playing cards, colouring books, crayons and video games
- Complimentary bottles, diapers, wipes, lotion, powder, shampoo and safety pins
- Complimentary use of baby bathtub, blankets, thermometers, high chairs and strollers