Welcome to the first Four Seasons marina resort, a showpiece of contemporary design on Mexico’s Baja California Peninsula. Nestled on 3.2 kilometres (2 miles) of untouched beachfront on the Sea of Cortez, Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos at Costa Palmas™ fills your days with swimming, snorkelling, sport fishing, golf and desert adventures.
- Three-Bedroom Beachfront Presidential Villa
Magnificent for family vacations and group entertaining, this expansive three-bedroom villa offers a private oceanfront location that’s close to all our Resort amenities. Live outdoors on expansive terraces with three plunge pools. The sleekly modern interior features lavish living areas and a show kitchen, enhanced by your own private chef on request and a Four Seasons Personal Assistant.Details
- Oceanfront Room With Plunge Pool
In our finest beachfront locations with direct beach access, all you can see is the vast sky, the shimmering Sea of Cortez and our endless stretch of golden sand. This is indoor-outdoor living at its best.Details
- Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite
Let the up-close view of the Sea of Cortez mesmerize you into a constant state of relaxation. With separate areas for living and sleeping, this suite is ideal for entertaining. Simply order from 24-hour In-Room Dining and we’ll deliver a delicious experience to your outdoor terrace.Details
- offer valid for: Jun 18 2021 – Dec 1 2021
- minimum stay: 7 nights
- Round-trip transportation between Los Cabos International Airport and the Resort once per stay
- Daily breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom
- Exclusive dinner with a private chef, served in your villa or residence or on the East Cape Beach, for two guests per bedroom once per stay
- After-dinner beach bonfire with desserts and drinks for two guests per bedroom once per stay
- Access to the services of a Personal Residential Assistant
Four Seasons rests on 3.2 kilometres (2 miles) of untouched beachfront.
Tropical calm on the Sea of Cortez
The Baja Peninsula’s undiscovered East Cape provides a long stretch of white sand beach along the Sea of Cortez. Miles of tranquil shoreline with unobstructed views of the Sierra de la Laguna mountain range invite you to swim, stroll, and relax in Baja's pristine nature.
With a long sandy beach and calm clear waters, our new resort is a one-of-a-kind tropical hideaway – just an easy flight from L.A.Borja Manchado General Manager
- Explore an underwater paradise
A UNESCO Marine World Heritage site, the nearby Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park is home to 695 species of aquatic plants and 891 species of fish. Jacques Cousteau called it “The Aquarium of the World.” Plan a boat trip from the marina for unforgettable diving and snorkelling.Details
- TRY YOUR HAND AT ORGANIC FARMING
Remarkably lush and green, the vast Costa Palmas community includes 7 hectares (18 acres) of organic farms and orchards – providing truly locally sourced ingredients for our Four Seasons restaurants. Meet the farmers and get hands-on to learn the latest techniques in sustainable organic growing.
- DISCOVER CHARMING NEARBY TOWNS
It’s just a half-hour drive to the quaint community of Santiago. Take a short hike and go for swim beneath a waterfall pouring off granite cliffs. Or head to El Triunfo, a 19th-century mining town where several old buildings have been restored and converted to restaurants, boutiques, art galleries and a museum.