Come celebrate the festive season with a variety of holiday experiences at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas.
- Thanksgiving Dinner at Veranda | November 28 From 11:30 am to 9:00 pm
Enjoy a lavish, four-course Thanksgiving Day meal, complete with all the trimmings. USD 70 per adult, USD 35 per child.
- Thanksgiving Dinner at Charlie Palmer Steak | November 28 From 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Indulge in a traditional, three-course Thanksgiving meal. The à la carte menu is available upon request. USD 79 per adult.
- Veranda Holiday Sweater Tea | November 30 to December 22, 2:00 pm
Veranda will host a Holiday Sweater Tea to kick off the festive season in style. Guests wearing a holiday sweater receive a holiday gift, and all can enjoy a complimentary glass of sparkling wine. USD 42 per person.
- Christmas Eve Dinner at Veranda | December 24 From 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Celebrate the night before Christmas with a festive, four-course holiday meal at Veranda. USD 70 per adult, USD 35 per child.
- Christmas Day Dinner at Veranda | December 25 From 11:30 am to 9:00 pm
Toast the season with the ones you love with a four-course meal at Veranda. USD 70 per adult, USD 35 per child.
- New Year’s Eve | December 31 Until 12:30 am
PRESS will be open until 12:30 am to ring in 2020. Celebrate with a special menu of oysters, shrimp and Champagne by the glass from 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm while a DJ plays festive music.
SEASONAL SPA TREATMENTS
- Champagne Wishes Spa Services
Indulge in a series of treatments to help celebrate the season throughout the months of November and December. The Nail Bar will feature the Champagne Wishes Manicure & Pedicure, while The Spa is offering the Champagne Wishes Ritual and Champagne Wishes Facial. Each service concludes with a complimentary glass of prosecco. For appointments and more information, please call The Spa at (702) 632-5302.
More Festive Experiences
- Charlie Palmer Steak Dinner | December 31 From 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm and 7:00 pm to 10:30 pm
- Enjoy a prix-fixed menu, with the first seating from 5:00 to 7:00 pm and the second seating from 7:00 to 10:30 pm. An á la carte menu is available upon request. First seating USD 90 per person, second seating USD 140 per person.