From the city to the countryside
Live the UK at its finest with your choice of two world-class luxury hotels in London – Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane and Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square – or Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire, an idyllic countryside retreat just an hour from the capital. From a glass-walled rooftop spa – an urban retreat at the heart of Mayfair – to sumptuous dining in London’s most historic area or discovering our 200-hectare (500-acre) estate on horseback, we are here to ensure every part of your stay remains extraordinary.
FOUR SEASONS HOTEL LONDON AT PARK LANE
- Located in London’s exclusive Mayfair and just moments from Hyde Park and iconic sights such as Buckingham Palace, Four Seasons Hotel London at Park Lane is ideally situated for sightseeing, shopping and access to the capital’s theatre district. Many of the Hotel’s 196 luxury guest rooms feature fireplaces and private terraces with stunning views across the park, Mayfair and Westminster. Exuding a contemporary ambience, the Hotel’s design balances eclectic British sophistication and sleek modern style. Amaranto Restaurant offers Italian-inspired cuisine in a warm environment that extends to a sun-filled glass conservatory, while On The Terrace makes the perfect spot for summer drinks. Take traditional Afternoon Tea in the cosy surroundings of Amaranto Lounge or sample Amaranto Bar’s extensive list of traditional and innovative cocktails. For the ultimate in relaxation, visit the Hotel’s spectacular rooftop spa and enjoy striking views over London.
FOUR SEASONS HOTEL LONDON AT TEN TRINITY SQUARE
- A landmark of sophistication reborn in the City’s historic heart, Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square is situated where old meets new. Explore nearby sights such as the Tower of London and Tower Bridge while staying only steps from spectacular, contemporary architecture in London’s financial centre. Once the Port of London Authority, the Hotel’s iconic splendour meets unexpected intimacy with 100 accommodations, including 11 spacious suites. A culinary destination in its own right, the Hotel features the two Michelin-starred La Dame de Pic London – the first UK restaurant by Chef Anne-Sophie Pic – the only current female French chef to be awarded three Michelin stars – as well as sleekly designed Asian restaurant Mei Ume and the stylish, elegant Rotunda Bar and Lounge. For relaxation, you’ll find the city’s most lavish spa sanctuary, complete with an indoor pool and hamman. Every experience is unified by thoughtful, intelligent Four Seasons service.
FOUR SEASONS HOTEL HAMPSHIRE
- Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is only an hour from London, yet the hustle and bustle of the capital couldn’t feel farther away. Set on 200 hectares (500 acres) of lush green fields, this beautiful Georgian manor house is your base for the perfect country retreat. Lose yourself in the grounds, be it on horseback, getting up close with majestic birds of prey during falconry, or simply by joining a leisurely game of croquet. Relax at the Spa, located in the original 18th-century stable block, or indulge with traditional Afternoon Tea in the beautiful Library, commanding imposing views of the rolling Hampshire hills.
- offer valid for: Jul 23 2021 – Dec 31 2021
- minimum stay: 2 nights maximum stay: 2 nights
- Reservation must be made at least 3 days in advance
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner for two at Wild Carrot
- One 60-minute massage per person, per stay
- One 60-minute mind massage for two, per stay
- One 30-minute fitness induction and lifestyle assessment for two, per stay
- One 60-minute personal training session for two, per stay
- A farewell gift