Kuwait City’s premier luxury destination unveils delightful culinary offerings and a collection of revitalizing spa packages to help you celebrate the spirit of the Holy Month.
- Jawaher Ramadan Tent
- Step into the Al Bidaa Ballroom, transformed into a tented Ramadan venue for the Holy Month, for authentic Arabian hospitality in an environment that reflects the region’s traditions. Break your fast with a delightful Iftar or enjoy a lavish Ghabga spread. Sample cuisine from the buffet and live cooking stations offering traditional Kuwaiti cuisine, including local favourites such as jareesh, harees, qabot, marqoq, tashreb and lamb machbos, as well as desserts and an extensive selection of international dishes. Traditional folk songs performed by local musicians add to the authentic atmosphere. Iftar sunset – 8:00 pm KWD 21 per person, including beverage, Ramadan juices, water, coffee and tea Ghabga 9:30 pm – 1:00 am KWD 21 per person, including Ramadan juices
- Eid al-Fitr Brunch
- For a gracious end to the Holy Month, join Four Seasons Hotel Kuwait at Burj Alshaya for brunch on the 21st floor to mark the first, second and third days of Eid.
- Cleansing Ritual Package
- This detoxifying treatment will leave you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, with a 45-minute Biologique Recherche exfoliation treatment and wrap to purify and resculpt the body, followed by a calming 60-minute massage with oil to tone the skin. KWD 85 per person
- Two-Hour Oud and Gold Package
- Relax with a 60-minute massage using precious oud oil to calm the mind and body, followed by a 24-karat gold facial to repair and firm the skin. KWD 100 per person
Just for Kids
- Kids Corner, open daily 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Let the children have some fun with a range of engaging activities especially for them, leaving parents free to take advantage of Ramadan offerings and spa packages.