- Resort Main Pool
- 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Sundara Pool
- 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
- Coconut Grove
Relax in open-air gazebos with daybeds and sun-dappled hammocks. Or get active with complimentary beach activities. Either way, our secluded beach retreat is exclusively for our guests.
- Infinity Pool
Beautifully aligned with the waters of Jimbaran Bay, the spacious sun-lazing terrace and quiet pool are an ideal hideaway for grown-ups.
- Sundara Pool
Double daybeds follow the line of the Infinity Edge pool perched steps from the shoreline. Take in the views along with handcrafted cocktails and light, fresh food.
- Jimbaran Beach
The 3-mile (4.8-kilometre) curve of golden sand and ocean waves offers a range of complimentary, non-motorized, water-sport activities to enjoy the tropical wonderland.
Learn to surf at Jimbaran Beach with our Tropicsurf team of expert instructors.
- Learn to surf in the sheltered confines of Jimbaran Bay or explore Bali’s world-class breaks with our Resort’s Tropicsurf coaches and guides.
- BEGINNER LESSONS: “DREAM PROGRAM”
- During this introduction to surfing, learn the basics in surfing right in front of Coconut Grove, with a detailed and fun lesson that prepares you for the next step. 60 minutes – IDR 1,700,000 per person
- EXPERIENCED SURFERS: “PERFECT WAVE” Boat Excursion
- Take a short boat ride to some of Bali’s best waves located in Jimbaran Bay, including Toro Toro and Airport Rights and a few other lesser known waves. Three hours’ surf time – IDR 3,500,000 per person
- EXPERIENCED SURFERS: “PERFECT WAVE” Road Excursion
- Take a road trip and visit Nusa Dua, Padang Padang, Sanur or wherever the conditions are best suited to your level. All equipment is included. Half day (3.5 hours) – IDR 3,500,000 per person
- EXPERIENCED SURFERS: “PERFECT WAVE” Resort Surfing
- During the seasonal months between June and September, we see multiple large swells. If you’re fortunate to visit us during one of these you’ll see a left-hand and right-hand reef come to life. This activity is dependent on weather and swells. 90 minutes – IDR 2,800,000 per person
- Experience the latest in surf exploration with Tropicsurf and discover a pristine wilderness that offers uncrowded, world-class waves.
- Stand-Up Paddleboarding Lesson
- Learn to walk on water and take a different view of Jimbaran Bay. All equipment and tuition are provided. IDR 1,700,000 per person, per hour SUP Hire – for the experienced SUP user. IDR 900,000 for 60 minutes.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices are subject to 10% service charge and 11% government tax.