Surround yourself with the coolest shades of blue: sweeping skies, shimmering seas and stunning pools. Pick your favourite hue and view.
- Infinity Pool
- 6:30 am – 6:30 pm
- Coconut Grove
Relax in open-air gazebos with daybeds and sun-dappled hammocks. Or get active with complimentary beach activities. Either way, our secluded beach retreat is exclusively for our guests.
- Infinity Pool
Beautifully aligned with the waters of Jimbaran Bay, the spacious sun-lazing terrace and quiet pool are an ideal hideaway for grown-ups.
- Sundara Pool
Double daybeds follow the line of the Infinity Edge pool perched steps from the shoreline. Take in the views along with handcrafted cocktails and light, fresh food.
- Jimbaran Beach
The 3-mile (4.8-kilometre) curve of golden sand and ocean waves offers a range of complimentary, non-motorized, water-sport activities to enjoy the tropical wonderland.
Learn to surf at Jimbaran Beach with our Tropicsurf team of expert instructors.
- Learn to surf in the sheltered confines of Jimbaran Bay or explore Bali’s world-class breaks with the Resort’s Tropicsurf coaches and guides.
- BEGINNER LESSONS: “DREAM PROGRAM”
- Introduction to surfing: Learn the basics in surfing right in front of Coconut Grove, with a detailed and fun lesson that prepares you for the next step. IDR 1,650,000++ per person for an hour.
- EXPERIENCED SURFERS: “PERFECT WAVE” Boat Excursion
- Take a short boat ride to some of Bali’s best waves located in Jimbaran Bay, including Toro Toro and Airport Rights and a few other lesser known waves. IDR 3,350,000++ per person with 3 hours surf time.
- EXPERIENCED SURFERS: “PERFECT WAVE” Road Excursion
- Take a road trip and visit Nusa Dua, Padang Padang, Sanur or wherever the conditions are best suited to your level. All equipment included. IDR 3,350,000++ per person per half-day (3.5 hours).
- EXPERIENCED SURFERS: “PERFECT WAVE” Resort Surfing (weather and swell dependent)
- During the seasonal months between June and September, we see multiple large swells. If you’re fortunate to visit us during one of these you will see a left-hand and right-hand reef come to life. Resort surfing goes for 1.5 hours and costs IDR 2,700,000++per person.
- Experience the latest in surf exploration with Tropicsurf and discover a pristine wilderness that offers uncrowded, world-class waves.
- Stand-Up Paddleboarding
- SUP Lesson: Learn to walk on water and take a different view of Jimbaran Bay. All equipment and tuition provided. IDR 1,650,000++ per person per hour. SUP Hire – for the experienced SUP user. IDR 900,000++ for the hour.