Located on one of Jakarta's central arterial roads, our all-suite Hotel is an intimate oasis designed by Cesar Pelli where Jakarta's fashionable elite come to work and play. As the centrepiece of award-winning Capital Place, we put you right in the heart of prime dining, shopping and exploration. Stop in for breakfast beneath a custom Lasvit chandelier in Palm Court, walk our curated collection of local art that tells the archipelago's history, or take in the city at your own pace – starting with views from the wall-to-wall windows in your suite.
- Executive Suite
With plenty of space to finish up the day’s work and unwind on the living room’s chaise lounge, these suites will make any business traveller feel right at home.Details
- Club Premier Suite
The high ceilings and wrap-around, wall-to-wall windows in these private suites lend added light to an already glamorous and functional space.Details
- Ambassador Suite
Bright, airy and extra-spacious, this 19th-floor suite is perfect for those looking for a place to entertain.Details
- Presidential Suite
A dramatic foyer welcomes you home with its floor-to-ceiling views of the city that continue into every suite of this bespoke, neoclassical-inspired pied-à-terre.Details
With the Premier Club, the entire Hotel will be your club lounge. Premier Club benefits like complimentary breakfast, cocktail hour and laundry are included with the booking of select suites. Other Hotel guests are welcome to experience enhanced benefits during their stay for a fee.
- offer valid for: Aug 4 2020 – Aug 31 2020
- 20% off our Room Rate
- Complimentary upgrade to our Deluxe Suite with Jakarta skyline views
- Daily breakfast for two adults at Palm Court restaurant or through In-Room Dining
- Kids For All Seasons Private Family Experiences
- Guaranteed late check-out until 3:00 pm
- Priority access to our swimming pool
- Complimentary parking space for one car
- Always complimentary: Items from our kids' menu for children under five years old and 50% off Hotel food and beverage charges for children ages 5 to 12 years
- 50% off Hotel food and beverage charges for children ages 5 to 12 years
- 50% off our Room Rate for an interconnecting room for children under 18 years old
19th-century, French art-deco touches help create a one-of-a-kind paradise.
Playful, stylish and unlike any other place in Jakarta, our resort-style outdoor pool is where you go to cool off, bask in the sun and pretend the city is a million miles away.
- Art Map: A Visual Journey Through Time
Carefully curated art-works create a visual journey through the rich fabric of Jakarta the city, and Indonesia the nation. Let the story of this enchanting Island archipelago take center-stage as you traverse through the hotel and explore over four centuries of fascinating history.Details
- Local Gems That Can’t Be Missed
Insiders from Four Seasons Hotel Jakarta share their favourite spots to eat, drink and play around the Hotel.Details
- Unpacking List
It’s not the things you take with you that define your journey; it’s the experiences you have and the memories you bring home. Explore our Assistant Chief Concierge's four sensory “souvenirs.”Details
- Take Indonesia Home
From batik textiles to teak furnishings, our country is known for its inspiring home décor. Let us take you on a private shopping excursion, where you’ll meet with local furniture designers and pay a visit to the city’s most intriguing shops.
- An Insider’s View of Jakarta
Savour the enticing, multi-layered aromas that rise from the collection of food carts selling local delicacies in Kota’s central square, marvel at the works housed in Museum Macan and see the iconic National Monument up close under the guidance of our local experts, who are on hand to show you the city’s most fascinating history.