As the first all-inclusive Resort for Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, the Tented Camp offers two-, three- and four-night packages that include a comprehensive list of activities for holidays filled with natural wildlife.
- Meet the Gentle Giants
Guided by our team of experienced mahouts, learn to interact with elephants, then embark on an exploration of the jungle wilderness with your newly acquired skills. Join in the customary daybreak ritual and join the mahouts as they bathe the elephants in the river or pond, getting them ready for trekking.Details
- Golden Triangle Excursion
Cruise down the majestic Mekong River on a traditional, custom-designed longboat, then experience the sights and sounds of the Golden Triangle with your private guide, as you get from one place to another like a local. Prices start at THB 6,500++.
- Picnic in Style
Enjoy a picnic-style feast deep in the bamboo forest, by the river, or even in our wooded gardens. Our Camp Chef will pack a delicious selection of Thai or Western dishes that are sure to whet your appetites. THB 9,000 for two guests and THB 3,000 per additional guest.
- Foraging Walk
Join a guided walk and discover the tasty, healthy plants that grow naturally on the Camp grounds. Accompanied by experts in the botany of the region, learn the nutritional and healing secrets of local flora and fauna.
- Become a Thai Chef
- Learn the secrets of delicious Thai cuisine and transform yourself into a Thai chef for a few hours. Our Chef will teach you how to make three local dishes in the lush open-air cooking area, with herbs and spices grown in the Camp’s very own organic garden. After the lesson, enjoy the fruits of your culinary labor. THB 12,000++ Reservation required Every day from 10:00 am and 2:00 pm
- Camp Hike
- The Camp Hike begins with stretching at the pool deck, followed by a 1-kilometre (0.62-mile) guided uphill hike on the Camp’s jungle trail leading to the Camp Peak. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Mekong River and the mountains of Laos from this vantage point. The course continues downhill to Burma Bar, followed by a run, jog or walk back to Nong Yao. THB 1,500++
- Art of Thai Massage
- Get a quick, easy lesson on how to execute the perfect Thai massage. Complimentary Reservations: Contact Camp Host (touch 0) for reservation in advance Time: Flexible Location: Spa or Tent
- Shake and Stir
- Learn the art of cocktail making from our expert barkeep. Take home recipes of some of the signature cocktails from Burma Bar. Complimentary 3.30 pm at Burma Bar
- Bamboo Hike
- A guided trek through our forested terrain makes this guided hike along secret pathways to the Camp Peak a real adventure! The experience includes a stop for refreshments at the ‘jungle peninsula’. THB 7,000 for two guests
- Inner Hike and Jungle Cocktails
- An attractive tandem trip for wilderness enthusiasts, this afternoon hike through the Camp’s surrounds leads to a fabulous sundowner stop in the jungle. THB 10,000 for two guests, THB 4,000 per additional guest
- Forest Bathing
- There’s nothing quite as rejuvenating as surrendering to the wilderness. This excursion allows you to experience the beauty of nature through a sensory journey. Expect complete relaxation amid birdsong and jungle symphony during this hour of ‘me-time’. THB 3,000 per guest
- Social Sundowners
- Join fellow enthusiasts and other guests for cocktails at Burma Bar, where the setting sun puts on a spectacular display every evening. Complimentary 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm at Burma Bar
- Wine and Cheese Tasting
- Visit our rustic Wine Cellar for a sampling of some exotic wines and cheeses from our collection. Grab any bottle from our Cellar and pair it with your dinner. Complimentary 6:00 pm onwards in our Wine Cellar
- From Jungle to Table – Foraging Walk
- Join our Camp Guides on a foraging excursion through the wild and learn about the nutritious and medicinal plants that grow here. Pick herbs and vegetables from our organic garden that will go into the hearty jungle-to-table feast that our Camp Chef will prepare – just for you. Reservations: Contact Camp Host (touch 0) for reservation in advance Time: Flexible Location: Meet at Nong Yao Restaurant