Surrounded by misty mountains and mighty rivers, our Camp finds itself in the wilderness where Thailand, Burma and Laos converge. Forty-five miles north of downtown Chiang Rai, we are also within a four-hour scenic drive from Chiang Mai, Thailand’s second-largest city.
Need to Know
- Camp Entrance
- Take the entrance opposite of the Hall of Opium, keep right for approximately 100 metres and turn left onto the unpaved road. There should be a river on your right. Keep following the road and signage until you reach Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle.
Let Us Make the Arrangements
- Car Services
- Our Concierge can arrange car transfers to and from the airport for you.
- Limousine Services
- Book a limousine for your airport transfer, and enjoy an airport, meet-and-greet service upon arrival at the airport.
- Transfer between Four Seasons properties
- Transfers are available between Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle and Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai. Our Concierge will be glad to arrange car transfers.
- Helicopter Transfer
- For the ultimate luxury experience, hire a private helicopter for transfers between properties.
- Explore the Mekong
- Discover the magic of Luang Prabang in Laos and cruise the Mekong in a private boat, the Mekong Kingdom.