Discover incredible things to do in the Golden Triangle area, then let our expert concierge team tailor each experience to surpass your wildest expectations. Or tell us your private fantasy for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure, and allow our dream makers to create your own truly unforgettable experience.
Feast on Nature
- Fine food is the best medicine, and here you can pick it yourself. Stroll into our Camp’s natural surroundings with an expert guide to gather ingredients and learn about traditional herbal remedies. Our chef will help you make your haul delicious.
My Elephant & I
- Explore wilderness with a herd of elephants before joining their morning bathing ritual in glittering waters. Our own mahout guides will take you through grasslands to the river, where the gentle giants enjoy their bath. Watch out for splashes from a mischievous elephant!
Colours of Chiang Rai
- Explore the vibrant culture of Chiang Rai through its most striking temples and sights. Visit the Yellow Chinese Temple (Wat Huay Pla Kung), White Temple (Wat Rong Khun) and the lush green Singha Park, before driving back to the Golden Triangle view point.
The Craft Route
- Immerse yourself in Northern Thailand’s rich craft heritage, including textiles, weavings, carvings, silverwork and paper-making, as well as more contemporary ceramics and artworks. Visit the Doi Tung Cottage Industries Centre as well as the Doi Ding Daeng Centre for an immersive experience.
Along the River
- Step onto a private boat for a leisurely sail down the Ruak River, where you'll see untamed wilderness, verdant rice fields and local living. With views of Thailand on one bank and Burma on the other, a full picture of the region is a feast for the eyes.
- Uncover Burma's fascinating culture on a half–day visit to the border town of Takilek. Depart the Tented Camp by boat and transfer to a private car for the 30-minute journey through beautiful countryside to the northernmost point of Thailand, the town of Mae Sai.