Whether you're celebrating young love or years of togetherness, Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle offers the perfect romantic adventure – bespoke luxury and unforgettable experiences in a wondrous jungle hideaway.
Included in this package
- Mahout training and journey with the elephants
- Golden Triangle excursion, including long tail boat ride along the Mekong River, local temple, markets and view points
- All meals and beverages, including house wines and spirits
- One private dinner for two
- One 90-minute spa treatment per person, per stay
- One 120-minute Couples Connect spa treatment per stay
- Full access to in-room refrigerated private bar
- Nightly sun-downer at the Burma Bar
- Nightly wine and cheese tasting at the wine cellar
- Internet access in tents and public areas
- Round-trip airport transfers between Chiang Rai International Airport and Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle
This package requires a three-night minimum stay.
Maximum capacity is three guests in a tent and six guests in the Explorer's Lodge, regardless of age. The supplemental charge for a third person sharing a tent, including children ages 10 to 18, is THB 25,000 per day, subject to 18.7% tax and service charge. The supplement includes all meals and beverages, one spa treatment per stay, mahout training and a Golden Triangle excursion.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees, gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.