Interact meaningfully with elephants, explore the mighty Mekong River in a customized riverboat, or simply relax with a massage. We'll also offer you the opportunity to book a second tent for children at 20% off.
- Valid from
- Aug 17 2018 - Jan 5 2020
- Minimum Stay
- 2 nights
- Maximum Stay
- 2 nights
- Mahout training and journey with the elephants
- Golden Triangle excursion (includes long tail boat ride along the Mekong River, local temple, markets and View Point)
- All meals and beverages, including house wines and spirits
- One 90-minute spa treatment per person, per stay
- Full access to in-room refrigerated private bar
- Nightly sundowners at Burma Bar
- Nightly wine and cheese tasting at the Wine Cellar
- Internet access in tents and public areas
- Private round-trip airport transfers from Chiang Rai International airport
- Second tent must be booked for the same arrival and departure dates as the first tent.
- This offer is not available over the festive season.
Maximum capacity is three guests in a tent and six guests in the Explorer's Lodge, regardless of age. The supplemental charge for a third person sharing a tent, including children ages 10 to 18, is THB 25,000 per day, subject to 18.7% tax and service charge. The supplement includes all meals and beverages, one spa treatment per stay, mahout training and a Golden Triangle excursion (if included with the offer booked). All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees, gratuities or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.