- 20% off our Room Rate
- Booking flexibility
- Interaction with elephants
- Golden Triangle excursion (includes long tail boat ride along the Mekong River, local temple, markets and View Point)
- All meals and beverages, including house wines and spirits
- One 90-minute spa treatment for two per stay
- Full access to in-room refrigerated private bar
- Nightly sundowner at the the Burma Bar
- Nightly wine and cheese tasting at the Wine Cellar
- Internet access in tents and public areas
- Private round-trip airport transfers from Chiang Rai International airport
- Offer must be booked by November 30, 2020, for stays completed by June 30, 2021.
- A full, non-refundable payment is required at the time of booking.
- Modification of stay dates is permitted, at no charge, up to 24 hours before the scheduled arrival date.
- Changes to an existing reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable mandatory property fees (for example resort fees or service charges), gratuities, or government imposed taxes, service charges, levies or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. Maximum capacity is three guests in a tent and six guests in the Explorer's Lodge, regardless of age. The supplemental charge for a third person sharing a tent, including children ages 10 to 18, is THB 25,000 per day, subject to 18.7% tax and service charge. The supplement includes all meals and beverages, one spa treatment per stay, mahout training and a Golden Triangle excursion (if included with the offer booked).