MOBILITY-ACCESSIBLE ACCOMMODATION FEATURES
- Entry doors have a secondary door viewer that is at accessible height
- Lighting controls and thermostats within accessible reach – to maximum of 48" (122 cm) to the top of the device
- Grab bars in showers, water closets and tubs
- Roll-in showers
- Lowered vanity mirrors
HEARING-ACCESSIBLE ACCOMMODATION FEATURES
- Visible and audible alert systems
GENERAL HOTEL ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES
- Our registration and concierge desks are compliant and conveniently located. As an alternative, registration may be completed in the guest room or in another location that is convenient for the guest.
- An accessible route is provided from the hotel entrance to all accessible guest rooms and suites.
- Visual and audio alarms are connected to the building’s emergency alarm system. This includes a fire alarm horn/strobe in both the sleeping area and bathroom. It also includes a doorbell tied to a strobe in both the sleeping area and bathroom.
- Our restaurants are designed with accessibility features.
- Service animals are permitted.