Welcome to the adventure of a lifetime in the natural surroundings of northern Thailand, bordering Burma and Laos. Interact with rescued elephants, explore spectacular mountain trails or bamboo jungles and unwind in luxury tents. Let the 19th-century explorer’s spirit in you come to life – while enjoying our signature hospitality and all-inclusive experiences.
- Superior Tent
Open the elephant-tusk–styled door that reveals a private wonderland of a breezy living area, rustic wooden furnishings and a refreshing outdoor shower. Each Superior Tent features unique, themed décor that reflects the culture of Northern Thailand.Details
- Deluxe Tent
Sink into the wooden hot tub on your own outdoor deck for unparalleled views of the Ruak River, mountains and jungles that span three nations.Details
- Explorer’s Lodge
Awaken to birdsong, swim in your private, tree-fringed infinity pool and share the sunset with your loved ones from the lamplit veranda of this two-bedroom safari lodge, ideal for groups or families.Details
- offer valid for: Mar 20 2019 – Mar 31 2020
- minimum stay: 3 nights maximum stay: 3 nights
- Mahout training and journey with the elephants (including bathing the elephants in the morning) once during your stay
- Colours of Chiang Rai Tour (includes visit to the Chinese Temple, White Temple, Singha Park and Golden Triangle view point)
- All meals and beverages, including house wines and spirits
- One spa treatment per person, per stay
- A visit to the Hall of Opium
- Full access to in-room refrigerated private bar
- Nightly sundowners at Burma Bar
- Nightly wine and cheese tasting at the Wine Cellar
- Internet access in tents and public areas
- Private round-trip transfers between Chiang Rai International Airport and the Tented Camp
- 20% off a second tent for children ages 10 to 18, if desired*
Find your equilibrium with an al-fresco spa treatment.
Experience blissful rituals inspired by Asian traditions and mountain botanicals in our open-air salas inside a bamboo forest.
A healing touch from our expert therapists will lead you to reconnect with nature and yourself.Tobias Emmer Camp Manager
- My Elephant & I
Explore wilderness with a herd of elephants. Our own mahout guides will take you through grasslands to the river, where the gentle giants splash about.Details
- Golden Triangle Excursion
With a leisurely sail down the Ruak River, you will see wilderness, rice fields and local life in Thailand on one bank and Burma on the other.
- Burma Discovery
Discover Burma's fascinating culture on a half–day visit to the border town of Takilek. Depart the Tented Camp by boat and transfer to a private car for the 30-minute journey through beautiful countryside to the northernmost point of Thailand, the town of Mae Sai.