Directions & Maps
Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) is one of the world's busiest airports, offering flights throughout China and other major cities worldwide. It is the main hub for Air China, Hainan and China Southern Airlines, and the flag carrier of the People's Republic of China, which flies to over 120 destinations from Beijing.
Several major car rental firms operate at the airport. Taxis, shuttle services, an express subway line and limousines are also easily available.
Choose from the following limousine options for your airport transfer, and enjoy complimentary airport meet and greet service.
Mercedes-Benz E Class 300 / BMW5 Series
- Single trip – CNY 900 per vehicle (maximum 3 passengers)
BMW 7 Series
- Single trip – CNY 1,200 per vehicle (maximum 3 passengers)
Mercedes-Benz S Class 400
- Single trip – CNY 1,600 per vehicle (maximum 3 passengers)
- Single trip – CNY 1,400 per vehicle (maximum 6 passengers)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary bootled water and chilled wet towel
- Digital device charging station
OTHER LIMOUSINE SERVICES
Hourly limousine services are available on an hourly basis. Please contact the Concierge for more details.
Private tour guides are available to customize a unique tour experience for guests. Please contact the Concierge for more details.
Directions from Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
View directions for your mobile device.
Note: Google Maps directions may differ from the Resort's suggested route.
|Travel time||25 minutes via the Airport Expressway|
|Distance||21 kilometres/13 miles|
- Exit the airport and head west towards Capital Airport Expressway.
- Go left at the partial toll and merge onto Capital Airport Expressway.
- Continue on Capital Airport Expressway and take exit San Yuan East Bridge to merge onto East Third Ring Road.
- Continue on East Third Ring Road.
- Take exit Dong Feng Bei Bridge and merge right onto Side Road of East Third Ring North Road.
- At Yan Sha Bridge, turn left onto Liang Ma Qiao Road.
- Four Seasons Hotel Beijing will be on your right.
Address in Chinese
For your convenience, the Hotel's address is provided below in Chinese and can be given for taxis or for other transportation.
Time and distance to city centre
15-minute drive/11 kilometres/6 miles
Time and distance to shopping
- 5-minute drive/3 kilometres/1.85 miles to Sanlitun
- 10-minute walk/1 kilometres/0.6 miles to Solana Lifestyle Shopping Park
- 5-minute walk/0.5 kilometres/0.3 miles to Yansha YouYi Shopping City
Time and distance to downtown
- 15-minute drive/7 kilometres/4 miles to Central Business Disctrict
- 30-minute drive/15 kilometres/9 miles to Financial Street
- 20-minute drive/11 kilometres/6 miles to Wangfujing Street