Our Hotel is located on Neftchiler Avenue, one of the central arteries of downtown Baku that runs parallel to the Caspian Sea. Icheri Sheher, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is just a 5-minute walk from our doors, as are many of the city’s best shops and charming waterfront cafés. While here, take a day to explore some of the ancient and natural wonders that lie outside our city limits, with the burning flames of Yarnadag mountain and mysterious rock paintings and structure of Gobustan each less than an hour’s drive away.
Need to Know
- Extended Stays
- If your stay in Azerbaijan exceeds 10 days, you will need to register at the state migration website.
- For your convenience, you can now obtain an electronic visa within three days via online application.
- Shipping and Customs Regulations
- For antiques and books published before 1965, as well as articles of cultural virtue such as paintings, furniture, carpets, cutlery and musical instruments, you will be required to present at least two photographs of each item taken at their place of origin. Polaroid photos are not acceptable.
Let us make the arrangements
- Limousine Service
- To make your arrival and departure a little less hectic, we can arrange for private limousine transfers to and from the airport. Rental cars also can be arranged at the Hotel. Contact the Concierge for more details.