Directions & Maps
Hitting the international radar as one of the world’s most ambitious and exuberant cities, Baku is the capital of the oil-rich country of Azerbaijan – located on the Caspian Sea, just north of the Middle East and bordering both Europe and Asia.
Heydar Aliyev International Airport is served by major airlines, including Aeroflot, BMI, Austrian Airlines, Turkish Airlines and Lufthansa, as well as a host of smaller airlines. Aeroflot is a convenient option for travel between Baku and Europe, with daily flights to and from Moscow. Air Baltic also offers flights to and from Riga.
Services provided by the Hotel
Limousine service is available at the Hotel, for an applicable fee. Rental cars can be arranged at the Hotel through the Concierge.
Heydar Aliyev International Airport (GYD)
View directions for your mobile device.
Note: Google Maps directions may differ from the Resort's suggested route.
Travel time: 40 minutes
Distance: 29 kilometres/18 miles
- Upon exiting the airport, turn right after the toll gates
- Take Airport Highway and continue along this way
- Continue onto Boyukshor Highway
- Continue onto Yusif Safarov Street
- Turn right onto Afiyaddin Jalilov Street
- Continue straight onto Uzeyir Hajibeyov Street
- Turn left onto Azadliq Ave
- Turn right onto Zarifa Aliyeva Street
- Turn left onto Haji Zaynalabdin Taghyiev Street
- Turn to the right to get to Neftchilar Avenue
- Continue on Neftchilar Avenue; Four Seasons Hotel Baku will be on your right
Taxi and limousine service available for an applicable fee.
Time and Distance to City Centre
The Hotel is located in the city centre.
Time and distance to shopping
- Four Seasons Hotel Baku is located on Neftchiler Avenue, along with many of the city's best shops.
- The Old City (Icheri Sheher) is just a 5-minute walk from the Hotel and there you will find many little shops filled with antiques, carpets and souvenirs.
- Park Bulvar Shopping Mall is just a 10-minute walk from the Hotel.
Time and distance to financial district
5 minutes/1 kilometre/0.6 miles