Curated to tell the story of Abu Dhabi's growth from pearl diving to the Middle East's cultural hub, Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi's 2000-piece collection of Emirati and international artists celebrates the UAE's rich heritage.
Our art collection is like a world-class gallery space that expresses Emirati tradition through a bright, bold, and modern aesthetic. Guests truly connect with Abu Dhabi as they discover the destination through our eyes.Fabienne Krug Guest Relations & Concierge Manager
OUR ART COLLECTION
Untitled by Saeed Madani
- Crafted by young Emirati artist Saeed Al Madani, this work expresses Emirati identity through contemporary mirroring and symmetry techniques found in Islamic calligraphy. As our single most iconic piece, it perfectly represents Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi – steeped in tradition, while embracing modernity – so much so it is even on our room keys.
Qasr al Hosn by Ashwaq Abdulla
- Emirati artist Ashwaq Abdulla's representation of Qasr al Hosn, the spiritual home of Abu Dhabi, is a testament to how much “The Land of the Gazelle” has grown from its foundations in the 18th century while maintaining its heritage. The piece recognises the city's growth into our modern metropolis on Al Maryah Island, the capital's newest lifestyle destination. Bring home this unique memory with a handcrafted silk scarf from Dahlia Spa bearing the signature painting.
UAE United Sculpture Series by Ashwaq Abdulla
- Symbolising the seven Emirates of the UAE, Ashwaq Abdulla pays tribute to iconic landmarks of the country from Abu Dhabi's Qasr al Hosn, to Ras al Khaimah's Jebel Jais Mountain range, to Fujairah's historic dhow's used for pearl diving. Located in the property's iconic light-filled lobby, it sets the stage for authentic Arabian hospitality, welcoming guests to a uniquely Four Seasons' experience in the heart of Abu Dhabi.
Crossing Boundaries by Anila Qayyum Agha
- As a natural meeting point between East and West, the cosmopolitan brings people together. Located outside Al Maryah Ballroom, Anila Qayyum Agha's Crossing Boundaries encourage guests to connect and symbolize our meetings and events space, where visitors from numerous cultures are invited to celebrate and collaborate.
Living it Large Ali by John Stango
- An urban sanctuary located on Al Maryah Island, Four Seasons Hotel Abu Dhabi is a wellness lover's paradise. A centerpiece of our fitness facilities, John Stango's 1950's pop art style painting of Muhammad Ali will call guests to “float like a butterfly and sting like a bee.”
Continue your Art Journey at Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Explore the world's first universal museum – Louvre Abu Dhabi – only 15 minutes away from Four Seasons. Our Guest Relations and Concierge Manager Fabienne Krug creates the perfect art tour. To plan yours, chat with us on the Four Seasons app.