Just five minutes from the city centre, our prime waterfront location on pedestrian-friendly Al Maryah Island puts you right in the heart of the city’s new luxury neighbourhood – including its high-end residences and offices, premium shopping and dining, world-class healthcare at the Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, and a beautiful 5.4-kilometre (3.4-mile) promenade. Let us show you all the best things to see and do in the UAE’s capital, from Louvre Abu Dhabi to the nearby Galleria and Abu Dhabi Global Market to the golden shores of Saadiyat Beach Club.
Need to Know
- Valid Passport
- Your passport needs to be valid for at least six months prior to your expected entry into the UAE, with at least two blank pages for immigration stamps.
- Visa Requirements
- To enter the UAE, you must have a valid visa. Some nationalities can get a visa upon arrival and others must apply for a visa prior to their travels.
- Prohibited Items
- Certain items are not allowed within the UAE and will be confiscated at the airport upon arrival.
Let Us Make the Arrangements
- Private Chauffeur Service
- To make your arrival and departure a little less hectic, we can arrange for a private transfer to and from the Hotel. Please contact the Concierge for details.