Relax in your very own cool-as-breeze sun sanctuary – a place where the passing parade of aristocrats, statesmen and celebrities once included Winston Churchill, who would often be found painting seascapes and sipping cocktails.
A Glamorous History
- When The Surf Club famously opened its doors in Miami Beach in 1930, architect Russell Pancoast instinctively understood that the Cabanas would always remain the true soul of this iconic property. They were designed based on sheer extravagance, some inspired by French castles, Maine summer cabins and Art Deco creations, setting the scene for indulgence and over-the-top entertainment such as fashion shows and presentations of grand and gleaming new race cars. Now, the exclusive Cabanas have been re-envisioned by designer Joseph Dirand, honouring their heritage as havens of opulence and discretion that original club members so desired.
Enjoy ocean vistas from the comfort of your fully outfitted Daytime Cabana.
A white marble bathroom, complete with a walk in shower, gives you a place to refresh after a day at the beach or pool.
Relax and enjoy your very own serene sanctuary.
Available for Hotel guests only and nestled within the oceanfront gardens of The Surf Club, our Daytime Cabanas are outfitted with tropical rattan furniture, terrazzo floors and the comforts of air conditioning and a full bathroom.
Each Daytime Cabana offers a full selection of amenities including:
- Check in at 10:00am / Check out at 6:00 pm
- Full day access to a custom-designed, air-conditioned Cabana with a full marble bathroom
- Relaxation area on the Cabana’s wooden deck with lounge chairs for two people
- Full access to the Hotel's pool and beach, along with beachside service
- Refreshments and fresh fruit bowl upon arrival
- Sun protection products
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Spa access (to hammam and locker room, upon availability)
- Complimentary bikes
Located on the top level of Cabana Row, five exclusive overnight Ocean Bungalow accommodations offer a truly memorable Surf Club experience.
A white marble bathroom with a deep soaking tub provides a fresh, relaxing space.
An outdoor sitting area with creamy shades of white, bisque and green reflects the beach and gardens below.