Located in the heart of downtown St. Louis and in the shadow of the Gateway Arch, Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis will be the centre of holiday activity this festive season. Celebrate the season with our many festive events.
Festive Dining Highlights
- Daily, 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Coffee and Cocoa
Stay warm this holiday season with an afternoon cup of hot cocoa or coffee in the 8th floor Sky Lobby. Add a spoonful of marshmallow creme, candy cane twist or flavoured cream to your beverage of choice.
- Saturdays in December, 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
S'mores on the Sky Terrace
Enjoy the tradition of roasting s’mores and warming by the fire on the Cinder House Sky Terrace. Enjoy the iconic backdrop of the Gateway Arch while you spend time with family and friends.
- December 24 and 25 | 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Dinner
Enjoy a cosy dinner in Cinder House with à la carte menus and a prime rib special that includes smoked potato puree, horseradish and red wine au jus for USD 65 per person. After dinner, linger by the fire pit and enjoy a cocktail at the outdoor heated bar under holiday lights.
- December 25 | 11:00 am – 2:00 pm, From 5:00 pm
After opening gifts, join us at Cinder House for a leisurely breakfast, lunch or holiday dinner. All three meal will feature an à al carte menu.
- January 31 | 5:00 pm – 11:00 pm
New Year’s Eve at Cinder House
Make the evening pop by ringing in the New Year at Cinder House and the Sky Lobby party. Enjoy an à la carte dinner menu at the restaurant with caviar and grilled scallop specials. Festivities include duelling pianos, dancing, a DJ, exclusive fireworks, and a midnight ball drop. USD 135 per person. USD 95 per Cinder House patron and Hotel guest.
- Gingerbread House Decorating | Daily in December, 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Welcome the holidays by decorating a festive ginger bread house at Cinder House. Pastry Chef McKenna Schuetz-Reyes and the pastry elves have created the perfect houses for you to pipe with royal icing, adorn with gumdrops, and finish with a candy cane lane. USD 25 per person.
- Elf Turndown Service | December 24, Until 7:00 pm
Turning in for the night just became a bit more fun this Christmas Eve. Children are visited by one of 'Santa's elves', offering holiday treats right at their doorstep. This festive event will be sure to put the little ones in the holiday spirit.Contact
MORE FESTIVE HIGHLIGHTS
- Festive Spa Specials
- Relax and unwind from the stimulus of the holiday season. Overnight guests enjoy access to the 12,000-square-foot (3657.6-square-metre) spa and salon that includes an eucalyptus steam room, sauna and whirlpool. Enjoy panoramic views of the Gateway National Park and Mississippi River while unwinding in the coed relaxation lounge.
- Holiday Toy Drive | December 1 – 20
- Bring an unwrapped toy or gift card to Cinder House, and receive a complimentary charred onion dip and house potato chip appetizer. All gifts with be donated to children receiving treatment at Siteman Cancer Center.