Start each day with a signature Four Seasons breakfast and enjoy a complimentary accommodation...
Directions & Maps
All international airlines and Air France are served by Charles de Gaulle International Airport, 25 kilometres (15 miles) from the Hotel. Domestic flights by Air France and some European airlines use Orly Airport, 15 kilometres (9.3 miles) from the Hotel.
All types of rental cars are available, as well as taxi and limousine services. Parking is available across the street from the Hotel.
Airport greeting service
Four Seasons personnel will meet you as you step off the plane and escort you through immigration. For information or to book this service, please contact the Hotel. A fee may apply.
|Travel time||1 hour|
|Distance||25 kilometres/15 miles|
- From Terminal 1, 2 or 3, take A1 southbound toward Paris
- Turn west onto the Boulevard West/External until you reach Porte Maillot
- Exit the Périphérique at the Porte Maillot
- Take the roundabout Place de la Porte Maillot
- With the Paris Convention Centre on your left, exit onto Avenue de la Grande Armée; the Arc de Triomphe is at the top of the avenue
- Keep right on the roundabout and, at the Arc de Triomphe, take Avenue des Champs Elysées
- Turn right at the third road, just before Fouquet's restaurant
- The Hotel is on your right-hand side at 31 Avenue George V
|Travel time||40 minutes|
|Distance||15 kilometres/9.3 miles|
- Leave West or South Terminal and take A6 northbound to Paris
- Continue north on A6
- A6 meets the Boulevard Périphérique at Porte d'Orléans the River Seine
- Follow the Boulevard Périphérique westbound until you cross the River Seine
- Take the first exit on your right after crossing the River Seine at the Pont du Garigliano and drive along the Seine until you reach the Pont de l'Alma; the Eiffel Tower is on your right
- Exit on your left at Place de l'Alma
- Drive up Avenue George V
- The Hotel is on the left at 31 Avenue George V
|Travel time||11 minutes|
|Distance||5 kilometres/3.1 miles|
- From the train station take Boulevard Magenta and turn right at Place de Roubaix
- Continue to Place Kossuth then turn right at Boulevard Haussmann
- Continue on to Rue la Boétie then turn right onto the famous Avenue des Champs-Elysées
- Turn left just after Fouquet's restaurant on Avenue George V
- The Hotel is on the right at 31 Avenue George V
Time and distance to city centre
The Hotel is located in the heart of Paris.
Time and distance to shopping
The Hotel is in the heart of the famous Golden Triangle of Paris, the city's most upscale shopping district. It includes Avenue George V (Louis Vuitton, Hermès, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Givenchy), Rue François 1er (Rochas, Courrèges, Balmain) and Avenue Montaigne (Dior, Céline, Chanel, Donna Karan, Loewe, Thierry Mugler). Nearby is Rue Marbeuf, which offers designer shops as well as great men's formal and leisure wear. Within a 15-minute drive are the famous department stores Galeries Lafayette, Printemps, Madelios and Le Bon Marché.
Time and distance to financial district
La Défense (the financial district) is 15 minutes from the Hotel.