Let our experienced Concierge team personalize every moment of your stay in Paris. Discover experiences exclusive to Four Seasons Hotel George V, or tell us what your heart desires and we’ll make your wildest dreams come true.
Christian Le Squer – 20 Years of Excellence
- In 2002, the iconic Michelin Guide awarded Le Cinq by Christian Le Squer three stars, marking the chef’s already illustrious career with the ultimate honour for culinary excellence – a distinction that has been reconfirmed ever since. In celebration of this great achievement, Le Cinq unveils Le Squer’s 20 Years of Excellence Menu, featuring the elegant, modern French cuisine for which he is known in a gastronomic experience like no other.
Discover the Secrets of an Iconic House of Champagne: Maison Belle Époque
- Over one or two days, discover the iconic house of Perrier-Jouët in the Champagne region. During a unique private tour, you’ll discover the largest private collection of French art nouveau in Europe, as well as the oldest Champagne vintages in the world.
Get Grounded With Le George
- Zip away with Chef Simone Zanoni in a skillfully driven hybrid sports car to Versailles, pick seasonal produce straight from his Michelin-starred restaurant’s kitchen garden, and then back to Le George for a cooking class. A perfect day offering privacy, fresh air and time to reconnect.
- Valid for Selected Dates Between Jul 6 2022 – Dec 31 2022
Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- minimum stay: 2 nights
- With stays in a guest room: EUR 100 Hotel credit per room, per stay
- With stays in a suite: EUR 200 Hotel credit per suite, per stay
- Choice of valet parking or a one-way airport transfer for up to two guests in Mercedes-Benz E-Class, including meet and greet service at the airport