Looking for the ultimate dining experience in Lower Manhattan? The CUT Terrace at Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown offers just that. Join us at Wolfgang Puck's first New York City restaurant to enjoy a USD 100 credit towards dining and drinks. As a take-home keepsake, you'll also receive an autographed copy of Wolfgang Puck's latest cookbook, Wolfgang Puck Makes It Healthy.
- Valid from
- Sep 23 2021 – Nov 14 2021
- Preferential reservation for CUT Terrace
- USD 100 CUT credit to be enjoyed on the CUT Terrace or indoors
- Autographed copy of Wolfgang Puck's "Wolfgang Puck Makes It Healthy" cookbook
- Credit can be used towards food, beverage, tax and gratuity, and will be applied to guest's final bill at check-out.
- Guest is responsible for charges in CUT that exceed USD 100.
- Credit must be used in conjunction with initial stay and has no cash value, and any unused credit cannot be redeemed for cash or otherwise refunded.
- Blackout dates apply.
All offers are subject to availability at time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable taxes, service charges, levies, resort fees or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.