Like Ayurveda, Yoga is part of the Vedic Sciences shared in The Vedas, one of humanity’s oldest sacred texts. Facilitated by the alumni of SVYASA – the world’s first ‘University for Yoga’ and pioneer of Yoga Therapy through scientific research – our condition-targeting Yoga Therapy courses address specific ailments from a medical perspective to reveal the true healing potential of this ancient art. Whether you’re a newbie or a regular practitioner, meet for a chat with one of our Yoga Masters to uncover the knowledge you need to take charge of your own well-being.
- Yoga Therapy Courses (3–5 days)
- A yoga ‘prescription’ – from our Yoga Doctors – that’s unique to your ailment, aim, injury or intention. Across 3 or 5 days, become the master of your own wellbeing through consultations and one-to-one sessions that teach bespoke breathing techniques and postures. Starting modules target specific ‘common’ ailments and lifestyle diseases. Choose from Immunity Builder, Stress Management, Diabetes Care, Spinal Care, Thyroid Health, Men's Health, Women's Health or Addiction Management. Or consult with our Yogis to tailor a program to suit other symptoms, as well as any combination of the above.
- PRIVATE YOGA
- A session devised uniquely for you, from bespoke postures to guided meditation and breathing techniques.
- ANTI-GRAVITY YOGA
- A ‘flying’ practice that uses suspended hammocks to master gravity-defying poses, relieve age-related aches, release ‘happy hormones’ and fast-track flexibility. What’s not to love?
- AQUA YOGA
- Low-impact saltwater pool classes derived from Hatha postures: great for increasing strength, balance and range of motion while decreasing pressure on the joints.
- AQUA FLOAT YOGA
- Develop your core strength, balance, coordination and mindfulness with this challenging yet fun series of asanas performed on floating mats in our saltwater pool.
- YOGA ENERGY TRAIL
- Breathe, stretch, tone, strengthen and jog around 15 unique outdoor stations during this guided 75-minute session. Suitable for guests of average fitness, ages 12 and above.
- PREGNANCY YOGA
- A wonderful way to focus on quality ‘you time,’ stay in shape and prepare for the birth process. Gentle adapted asanas ensure a safe experience for all experience levels.
Please note: Prices and treatments are subject to change without notice and will be subject to 23.2% combined taxes and services charges.