Our four-night cruise from Landaa Giraavaru to Kuda Huraa may include dives sites such as the grey reef shark hotspot of Rasdhoo Madivaru, the white-tip shark and octopus refuge of Maaya Thila, the whale shark haven of Maamigili Beyru, and the cargo hull of Machafushi Wreck. Each cruise is purposefully fluid, ensuring the best of the Maldives at any given moment – from chance mid-ocean encounters with huge pods of pilot whales to castaway experiences on remote coral islands.
- Valid from
- Apr 6 2020 – May 2 2021
- Minimum Stay
- 4 nights
- Seaplane and speedboat transfers
- Organized diving and recreational activities
- Full board meals, bottled water and non-alcoholic beverages for up two people
- Fresh fruit in your State Room upon arrival
- Check-in for all cruises is at Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru.
- Embark from Landaa Giraavaru for Four Seasons Explorer at 10:30 am on Thursday.
- The Resort will bring guests to Four Seasons Explorer, which is anchored just outside the Resort, via seaplane.
- Disembark at 9:00 am on Monday at Kuda Huraa and transfer by speedboat to Malé International Airport.
- The Resort reserves the right to vary timings and cabin allocation without prior notice.
- Embarkation and disembarkation times are approximate and subject to weather conditions, seaplane transfer schedules and other operational needs.
- Divers can expect three dives per day, plus occasional night and sunrise dives.
- Dive certifications and logbooks must be presented.
- A 24-hour no-dive policy is observed for guests who intend to travel by air (including seaplane).
- Our Resort doctor is available to screen those who require medical clearance.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable mandatory property fees (for example resort fees or service charges), gratuities, or government imposed taxes, service charges, levies or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. Rates are subject to 23.2% combined tax and service charge, and a green tax of USD 6 per person, per night, will be applied at check-out.