Embarking on Mondays, this three-night cruise from Kuda Huraa to Landaa Giraavaru may include dive sites such as the soft coral ceilings of Fares Caves, the stingray and nudibranch haven of Eboodhoo Cove, and the colourful canyons of Muthaafushi Thila, plus Thulaadhoo laquerware island. Each cruise is purposefully fluid, ensuring the best of the Maldives at any given moment – from chance mid-ocean encounters with huge pods of pilot whales to castaway experiences on remote coral islands.
- Valid from
- Sep 29 2020 – May 3 2021
- Minimum Stay
- 3 nights
- Seaplane and speedboat transfers
- Organized diving and recreational activities
- Full board meals, bottled water and non-alcoholic beverages for up to two people
- Fresh fruit in your State Room upon arrival
- Check-in for all cruises is at Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa.
- Embark from Kuda Huraa for Four Seasons Explorer at 3:00 pm on Monday.
- The Resort will bring guests to Explorer, which is anchored just outside the Resort, via a short speedboat ride.
- Disembark at 9:00 am on Thursday at Landaa Giraavaru and transfer by seaplane to Kuda Huraa and/or Malé International Airport.
- The Resort reserves the right to vary timings and cabin allocation without prior notice.
- Embarkation and disembarkation times are approximate and subject to weather conditions, seaplane transfer schedules and other operational needs.
- Divers can expect three dives per day, plus occasional night and sunrise dives.
- Dive certifications and logbooks must be presented.
- A 24-hour no-dive policy is observed for guests who intend to travel by air (including seaplane).
- Our Resort doctor is available to screen those who require medical clearance.
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable mandatory property fees (for example resort fees or service charges), gratuities, or government imposed taxes, service charges, levies or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. Rates are subject to 23.2% combined tax and service charge, and a green tax of USD 6 per person, per night, will be applied at check-out.