- PADI Five-Star Dive Centre
Our on-board dive centre gives you access to a wide variety of secluded hot spots, including exciting channel dives with sharks, vibrant thilas sheltering shy turtles, manta ray cleaning stations, wrecks and coral overhangs filled with over 1,000 species of fish native to the Maldives, such as Moorish idols, rainbow parrotfish and humphead wrasse just to name a few.
- All-Area Access
With a draft of 1.9 metres (6.23 feet), Four Seasons Explorer has access locations that larger vessels can't reach. For the ultimate convenience, the boat also has its own dive tenders and a custom-designed wooden dive dhoni, called "Aseykara." The dhoni is outfitted with modern safety and navigation features and equipment and ideal for direct entry to dive sites.
- Professional Services
In addition to having an experienced multilingual dive team, Four Seasons Explorer also home to an on-board marine biologist who can offer insightful snorkelling and diving experiences, plus videography and photography services to capture all of the action above and below the sea.
On-Board Dive Facilities
- Multilingual dive staff and experienced crew
- Marine biologist
- Maximum, 6:1 guest-to-dive-guide ratio
- Separate nitrox and air-compressor systems
- Full equipment for all on-board guests
- SCUBAPRO BCDs and regulators, Suunto computers and Cressi fins
- Surface-marker buoys
- Sea Marshall personal locator radio beacons
- Hot and cold showers on 2 sea-level platforms
- Dedicated freshwater rinse tank for camera equipment
- Coffee- and tea-making facilities and post-dive refreshments
- Underwater photography and videography services available