Discover incredible things to do in the Lisbon area, then let our expert Concierge team tailor each experience to surpass your wildest expectations. Or tell us your fantasy for a once-in-a-lifetime adventure, and allow our dream makers to create your own truly unforgettable experience.
An Insider’s Eye
- See Lisbon from the ground up as you weave through the streets in a vintage motorcycle sidecar, with a local photographer on hand to offer tips and tricks for capturing the unique and colourful beauty of the city’s most evocative scenes.
Shopping Unlike Anywhere Else
- Discover new designers and browse the best traditional crafts and local art during a personal shopping experience curated to your Lisbon wish list.
Street Art Tour & Portuguese Art Collection
- Discover Lisbon’s cutting-edge street art for the perfect art lover’s day in Lisbon. Back at the Hotel, admire one of Portugal’s largest and most important private contemporary art collections, curated by artists and property owners for the Hotel’s grand opening in 1959.
In the Shade of Olive Trees
- On a day trip from the Hotel to Alentejo, learn about the process of olive oil production and enjoy a guided tasting – savouring the qualities of extra virgin olive oil in the shade of an ancient tree. Combine the tour with tasting other creations such as the rich wines and gastronomy of the region.
Azulejos Sant’Anna Workshop
- Established in 1741, Sant’Anna – the last big producer of ceramic tiles and pottery in Europe – creates its products using the oldest handcraft techniques. Take a guided visit through the factory, passing through all stages of production, then have the opportunity to paint your own tile to take with you.
Masterclass at Pexeiria Centenária
- Hand-select fish with our Hotel Chef, who will accompany you by car or van to Peixaria Centenária, a seafood market selling only the freshest local seafood. Return to the Hotel, where you’ll enjoy a glass of chilled Portuguese white wine with the Chef in our iconic kitchen while learning how to prepare cataplana, one of the country’s most well-known dishes. Sit down for lunch at the exclusive Chef’s table or have a casual lunch right in our kitchen.
Learn More about Lisbon from our team
Unpacking ListIt’s not the things you take with you that define your journey; it’s the experiences you have and the memories you bring home. Explore our Communications Director’s six sensory “souvenirs.”