- ELEPHANT CAMP DINNER
Savour a candlelit dinner in an al-fresco setting, with live classical Thai music and a menu tailored to your preference of Western or Thai cuisine. Interact with our gentle giants before the meal and enjoy the chef's curated menu of local or international favourites. THB 19,000 for two guests (THB 6,000 per additional guest).
Climb up to the Camp Peak in the early morning to enjoy panoramic views of Laos, Myanmar and Thailand. As the sun rises from behind the mountains, enjoy a special breakfast and fresh fruit juices prepared by your personal chef. THB 12,000 for two guests (THB 4,000 per additional guest).
- CAMP PEAK COCKTAILS AND DINNER
Enjoy sunset cocktails and dinner at the scenic pinnacle of the Camp Peak, the highest point of the property. Overlooking the crossroads of Thailand, Myanmar and Laos, sample an array of canapés and beverages prior to dinner as the sun slowly sinks into the horizon. Cocktails and dinner: THB 19,000 for two guests (THB 6,000 per additional guest). Cocktails and canapes only: THB 8,000 for two guests (THB 2,500 per additional guest).
- RIVERSIDE DINNER
In a discreet setting, savour camp-style cocktails and a BBQ dinner for a stunning evening out with your loved ones. Ride out to the Jungle Peninsula in our Land Rover, where the setting sun makes a spectacular retreat across the Ruak and into Myanmar. THB 18,000 for two guests (THB 6,000 per additional guest).
- WINE CELLAR DINNER
The rustic ambience of our wine cellar makes for an unforgettable romantic dinner. Choose from a menu of your favourite dishes, paired with an impressive selection of both international and Thai wines. THB 12,000 for two guests (THB 4,000 per additional guest). THB 16,000 for two guests including a wine pairing (THB 6,000 per additional guest).
- Barbecue DINNER AT EXPLORER’S LODGE
An exclusive menu curated by our Camp Chef just for you is only half the compulsion. Grilled meats and wines to pair make this al-fresco dinner at the Explorer’s Lodge a once-in-a-lifetime experience. It's the private cinematic experience under the stars, popcorn machine and all that follows, that really does the trick. Reservations can be confirmed only 24 hours in advance. THB 18,000 for two guests (THB 5,000 per additional guest).
- THAI CHARCUTERIE WITH LOCAL CRAFT BEER
Immerse in the local way of life with traditional Thai snacks, paired with craft beers and spirits. This charcuterie board features favourites like Northern Thai sausage, Sai Oua and meats from local farms that use traditional sun-drying techniques. Also included is the signature sun-dried pork with coriander seed marinade, offering complex flavours, perfectly complemented by Thai and Laotian beers. This experience demonstrates our continued commitment to sustainability and ethical practices, sourcing free-range chicken and vegetables from the Royal Project, and supporting local producers. THB 1,500 per guest.
Other Private Dining Experiences
- KANTHOK DINNER
- This traditional dinner, inspired by the royal kitchens of the ancient Lanna Kingdom, is renowned for its refinement and artistry. “Kanthok” is a round rattan tray on which authentic northern Thai dishes are served. The sharing menu features family-style traditional northern cuisine. THB 15,000 for two guests (THB 5,000 per additional guest)
- BECOME A THAI CHEF
- Find your flair for authentic Thai cooking as our Camp Chef lets you in on a few of their kitchen secrets. After a quick lesson, you’ll be ready to dish out an impressive Thai meal for your friends and family back home. THB 12,000 for two guests (THB 5,000 per additional guest)