1111 14th Street
- ABOUT EMSCULPT® BODY SHAPING
- EMSCULPT® is the world's first non-invasive procedure to help both men and women build muscle and sculpt their body. This treatment is cleared by the FDA for the improvement of abdominal tone, strengthening of the abdominal muscles, development of a firmer abdomen, and strengthening, toning and firming of the buttock and thighs. Upon completion of an EMSCULPT series, patients experience a significant growth of their muscles and a reduction of fat.
- 50 Minutes
- HOW DOES EMSCULPT WORK?
- EMSCULPT uses a non-invasive High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic Energy (HIFEM) technology to induce powerful muscle contractions not achievable through voluntary contractions through exercise. When exposed to strong contractions, the muscle tissue is forced to adapt to the extreme conditions and responds with a deep remodeling of its inner structure, in which increased muscle density leads to better definition and muscle tone. These powerful contractions induce excessive demand for energy resulting in the permanent death of fat cells.
- IS EMSCULPT PAINFUL?
- EMSCULPT is a non-invasive treatment that rapidly contracts the muscles. During the treatment, your technician will work with you to make the treatment comfortable and effective. You will feel muscle contractions in the treated area. Most guests say this feels unusual, but it’s not painful. For a few days post-treatment guests can expect to feel a bit sore, as you would after an intense workout. The treatment does not require anesthetic, and there is no downtime or special care required either pre- or post-treatment.
- HOW MANY EMSCULPT TREATMENTS DO I NEED TO SEE RESULTS?
- The standard EMSCULPT process consists of a series of four 30 minute treatments over a period of about 2 to 3 weeks. Occasional maintenance treatments are recommended to maintain results.
- WHEN CAN YOU SEE RESULTS?
- Guests begin to feel tangible results right after the treatment. Results are usually reported two to four weeks after the last treatment and continue to improve for several weeks following the treatments. Maintaining a regular healthy lifestyle post-treatment series can help maintain the effects of EMSCULPT making the results long-lasting.
- WHO IS A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR EMSCULPT?
- Almost anyone can benefit from EMSCULPT treatments, though the best results are with candidates who are physically active and follow a healthy diet and lifestyle. While EMSCULPT is good at building muscle, those results won’t be visible if there is an excessive amount of fat on top of it.
Note: Prices and treatments are subject to change without notice.