- Monday – Friday
- 5:30 am – 10:00 pm
- Saturday – Sunday
- 6:30 am – 9:00 pm
- Sports courts
Time for some friendly competition? Get in the game on our half-court–size basketball court or try your hand at racquetball or squash.
- The Gym
Work out on the latest cardio and strength-training equipment, or go for a jog on our indoor or outdoor running track.
- AntiGravity Aerial Yoga
Indulge in the art of inverted yoga poses at the only Resort in the Southwest offering AntiGravity Aerial Yoga from Group Exercise Director Meg Plotsky, certified in eight levels of AntiGravity Fitness.
- GROUP FITNESS CLASSES
With more than 60 weekly classes, we provide an exceptional array of fitness classes available daily for all fitness levels, body types and abilities, both in our class studios and in the swimming pool.To sign up, please call the Fitness Desk at +1 (972) 717-2560View Calendar
- Spin Room
Burn fat and increase your endurance with one of our popular, group cycle classes on our pro-level Technogym equipment.
Take your athletic performance to the next level, build lean muscle, reduce body fat, improve your energy or optimize your health with diagnostics from trained professionals.
Fitness Services and Amenities
- Peloton® Bike
- Locker Rooms
- Weight Training
- Cardio Equipment
- Studio classes
- Certified trainers
- Professional childcare centre
Meet The Team
Meg PlotskyGroup Exercise Director
Matt GreenemeierFitness Director
- Personal Training
- Our certified personal trainers will develop a customized workout plan for your activity level, body type and gym availability at home or on the road.
- Body-Composition Analysis
- The InBody 570 goes beyond traditional, body-composition analysis. It not only analyzes how much fat and muscle you have, but it also measures your Total Body Water and divides it into Intracellular Water and Extracellular Water – values important for understanding a user’s fluid distribution in medical, wellness or fitness contexts.
- Assisted Stretch
- Enjoy therapeutic benefits such as better circulation, increased muscle efficiency and reduced mental and physical tension as our skilled Fitness experts guide you through passive stretching and positioning. Wear loose-fitting and comfortable clothing