The recreational mecca of Las Colinas, our expansive club is not only home to an 18-hole, championship golf course and outstanding tennis facilities, we also offer a state-of-the-art gym, certified personal trainers, a wide range of group fitness classes for all skill levels and a variety of sports courts.
- Monday – Friday
- 5:30 am – 10:00 pm
- Saturday – Sunday
- 6:30 am – 9:00 pm
- The Gym
Work out on the latest cardio and strength-training equipment, or go for a jog on our indoor or outdoor running track.
- Sports courts
Time for some friendly competition? Get in the game on our half-court–size basketball court or try your hand at racquetball or squash.
- AntiGravity Aerial Yoga
Indulge in the art of inverted yoga poses at the only Resort in the Southwest offering AntiGravity Aerial Yoga from group exercise coordinator Meg Plotsky, certified in eight levels of AntiGravity Fitness.
- GROUP FITNESS CLASSES
With more than 60 weekly classes, we provide an exceptional array of fitness classes available daily for all fitness levels, body types and abilities, both in our class studios and in the swimming pool.To sign up, please call the Fitness Desk at +1 (972) 717-2560View Calendar
- Spin Room
Burn fat and increase your endurance with one of our popular, group cycle classes on our pro-level Technogym equipment.
Take your athletic performance to the next level, build lean muscle, reduce body fat, improve your energy or optimize your health with diagnostics from trained professionals.
Fitness Services and Amenities
- Peloton® Bike
- Locker Rooms
- Weight Training
- Cardio Equipment
- Studio classes
- Certified trainers
- Professional childcare centre
Meet The Team
Meg PlotskyGroup Exercise Director
Meg has spent more than 25 years studying and working in the fitness industry. She holds numerous certifications in yoga, aerobics and primary reformer training and is an American Fitness Aerobic Association Mat Science Specialist. Here in Dallas, she oversees the Group Exercise and Group Recreation program for our club members and Resort guests. Meg is perfectly suited for the challenge of creating an innovative and current menu of group-exercise classes and takes great pride in delivering the best possible, group-exercise experience. Meg is also certified in seven levels of AntiGravity® Fitness including fundamentals, Aerial Yoga, suspension fitness, restorative and Airbarre.
Josh BiardFitness Director
Born and raised in Colorado, Josh spent his summers climbing mountain peaks and his winters skiing and snowboarding Colorado’s backcountry. While studying at Arizona State University, he became a NASM Certified Personal Trainer, Sports Fitness Specialist and Wellness Coach. Josh joined Four Seasons Golf and Sports Club in August 2014 as a personal trainer. His wealth of experience in athletic performance made him the ideal candidate to take on a bigger role, and he now directly oversees all aspects of personal training, small-group training, nutrition and analytics.
“Be stronger than yesterday.”
- Personal Training
- Our certified personal trainers will develop a customized workout plan for your activity level, body type and gym availability at home or on the road.
- Wellness Services
- Let our expert staff help you navigate your way toward a meaningful life. Through group-healing therapies, group-exercise classes and education on nutrition, we’re dedicated to helping you improve your health.
- Body-Composition Analysis
- The InBody 570 goes beyond traditional, body-composition analysis. It not only analyzes how much fat and muscle you have, but it also measures your Total Body Water and divides it into Intracellular Water and Extracellular Water – values important for understanding a user’s fluid distribution in medical, wellness or fitness contexts.
- Assisted Stretch
- Enjoy therapeutic benefits such as better circulation, increased muscle efficiency and reduced mental and physical tension as our skilled Fitness experts guide you through passive stretching and positioning. Wear loose-fitting and comfortable clothing