Directions & Maps
Remarkably convenient, Four Seasons Hotel London at Ten Trinity Square is a 20-minute drive to London City Airport, a 70-minute drive to Heathrow Airport, and an 80-minute drive to Gatwick Airport. As an alternative route to Gatwick, take a short taxi ride from Ten Trinity Square to London Bridge Station, and then a 40-minute train ride to the airport.
|Travel Time||Approximately 70 minutes
|Distance||38.9 kilometres (24.2 miles)|
- Take M4 to Great West Road/A4.
- Continue on A4. Take A402, West Cross Route/A3220, A40, A501 and Cannon Street to Four Seasons.
|Travel Time||Approximately 80 minutes|
|Distance||81.9 kilometres (50.9 miles)|
- Take Eastway and Ring Road N to M23.
- Continue on M23. Take London Orbital Motorway/M25 to A2 in Kent. Take the exit for A2 (W) from London Orbital Motorway/M25.
- Continue on A2. Take A102 and A1203 to Four Seasons.
|Travel Time||Approximately 25 minutes
|Distance||10.3 kilometres (6.4 miles)|
- Get on Aspen Way/A1261 from A1020 and Lower Lea Crossing
- Follow Aspen Way/A1261 and A1203 to Minories
- Take Crosswall and Cooper's Row to Four Seasons
Time and distance to city centre
The Hotel is located in the City of London and near the vibrant neighbourhoods of Hoxton and Shoreditch.
Time and distance to shopping
- Short walk to local markets and trendy neighbourhoods of Brick Lane, Hoxton and Shoreditch
- Approximately 20 minutes to the West End
Time and distance to financial district
- Short walk to corporate offices in the City of London
- Approximately 20 minutes to London's second financial district, Canary Wharf