- SPACE TO SPREAD OUT
Four Seasons Hotel Austin boasts a uniquely resort-like setting, with nearly three acres of gardens and manicured lawns sloping down to Lady Bird Lake. Pets can frolic to their hearts’ content on our sprawling lawn or take a longer trek on the 10-mile Hike & Bike Trail at Lady Bird Lake just a short walk away. Inside the Hotel, our guest rooms with balconies allow for refreshing breezes and extra room for your furry friends to spread out.
WELCOME AMENITIESWe love making pets feel at home with a variety of complimentary add-ons, from plush beds and Four Seasons bandanas to food bowls filled with gourmet dog biscuits, handmade by our Hotel’s pastry team.
PET-FRIENDLY FARELeashed pets are allowed to dine on Ciclo’s outdoor patio, where they’re given bowls of water and our house-made dog biscuits. If you prefer your pets to dine in the comfort of your room, we have a special In-Room Dining pet menu with nutritious items such as the hearty Hungry Like a Wolf entrée.
WALKS TO REMEMBERAustin is incredibly pet-friendly, with miles of hiking trails and spacious parks, ideal for both short and long adventures. Complimentary maps of the Hike & Bike Trail at Lady Bird Lake, as well as a list of on- and off-leash parks, are available from the Concierge.
- Hotel policy allows cats, dogs and other domestic animals weighing less than 60 pounds (27 kilograms)
- While in the Hotel, each pet must be kept on a leash when not in the guest’s room
- Pets may not be left in guest rooms unattended and must be well-trained, as any disturbance of other guests may result in the removal of the pet(s) from the property. With advance notice, pet-sitting services may be arranged through the Concierge at +1 (512) 685-8130
- Pets are not allowed inside The Spa, pool or any food service outlets, with the exception of the Ciclo patio
- Owners are responsible for any property damage and personal injury their pet(s) may cause while in the Hotel