There’s no better home base for families in Austin than our Hotel. With treats and games for kids, crowd-pleasing dining, an outdoor pool and our sprawling lawns, not to mention babysitting when you need it, guests of all ages will be entertained from dawn to dusk.
Four Seasons Fun
- Strummin’ Along in Austin
Introduce your kids to the pleasures of making music with the Hotel’s complimentary Taylor Guitars lending program.
- Outdoor Pool
Enjoy complimentary use of child-friendly toys, such as balls, rings and pool noodles, for hours of fun in our heated pool.
- Back Lawn
Hammocks are available for relaxing year-round, with lawn games – including ping-pong, giant Jenga and beanbag toss – offered from spring to early fall.
- Welcome Gift
- Items to childproof guest rooms
- Child-size bathrobes
- Children's Toiletries
- Complimentary use of cribs, diaper pails and other convenience items
Explore Austin Together
- Outdoor Action
- Just steps from the back of the Hotel are gentle hills, perfect for rolling down, as well as Lady Bird Lake and the city’s beloved Hike and Bike Trail, where you can take in some of Austin’s most picturesque scenery.
- Water Sports
- Try kayaking or stand-up paddleboarding with trained instructors on Lady Bird Lake.
- Bat Time
- Stroll the short distance to Congress Avenue Bridge, home to North America’s largest urban bat colony, to watch these harmless high-flyers emerge each night.
- Custom Family Itineraries
- Our Concierge would be delighted to help plan your family’s visit to Austin by creating an itinerary tailored to your interests, whether that’s history museums, botanical gardens or the city’s best ice cream.