A city full of activities, from shopping to kayaking, Austin is the perfect destination for a couple’s getaway. Spend your days exploring the city and taking advantage of everything Four Seasons has to offer, such as breakfast in bed, hammocks big enough for two and cozy cabanas by the pool.
Four Seasons Couples’ Experiences
- Touches of Romance
Start your vacation on the right note with welcome amenities to set the mood. Contact us in advance, and we’ll arrange anything from chocolate-covered strawberries to a split of Champagne to be waiting in your room upon arrival.
- Custom Couples’ Itineraries
Our Concierge would be delighted to help you plan your trip, creating a bespoke itinerary for exploring the city together.
- Reconnect in a Cabana
Cozy up in one of our airy cabanas, perfect for sunbathing, napping or a friendly game of backgammon.
- Backyard Afternoons
Kick back and enjoy our lush back lawn with a game of beanbag toss, giant Jenga or ping-pong.
- Hammock Time
Get closer to a loved one, literally and figuratively, in a tree-shaded hammock.
More for Couples
- Bed and Breakfast
- Surprise your companion with breakfast in bed after a restful night’s sleep, setting the tone for a relaxed day together.
- Outdoor Activities
- Bond over a stand-up paddleboarding lesson, learn to kayak together, or take a hike or bike ride to build wonderful memories.
- RETRO BOAT PICNIC EXPERIENCE
- Get out and enjoy Lady Bird Lake, Austin's Crown Jewel, with a vintage boat ride for two, complete with a romantic picnic on the water and a vintage Polaroid camera to capture the memory.
- AFTER-HOURS AT THE SPA
- Enjoy the ultimate in exclusivity with a nighttime takeover of The Spa, complete with luxurious spa treatments and a visit from our mobile margarita cart.
- MARGARITA CART
- Bring the bartender to you and your "date" for a private margarita experience in your guest room.