Capture the spirit of the blessed month with an array of curated dining, wellness and stay experiences. With chef-driven iftar and suhoor experiences in our signature Liwa Tent and meaningful connections throughout our restaurants and lounges, your Ramadan at Four Seasons is sure to be transformative.
- The Liwa Tent
- As the sun sets and the stars align, the spirit of Ramadan comes to shine. Experience the essence of Ramadan at the Liwa Tent, where a feast awaits both indoors and on the terrace. Whether you choose to indulge in our iftar or suhoor offerings, you will be treated to a dining experience that will tantalize your palate. Unwind with a wide selection of aromatic shisha, along with captivating live performances. AED 300 per adult, including non-alcoholic drinks AED 150 per child ages 6–12 Iftar available from sunset – 9:00 pm Suhoor à la carte menu available 9:00 pm – 1:00 am Shisha available until 2:00 am
- Al Meylas
- Nothing feels better than making time for family and friends during the blessed month. Al Meylas, your home away from home, invites you to gather in our modern majlis and bond over an assortment of beloved Ramadan classics. Our culinary experts’ iftar set menu and suhoor à la carte menu help inspire connection over traditional spreads of meze such as Warak Enab, Meat Kibbeh and savoury mains such as Shrimp Machboos or an Asian Mixed Grill. Be sure to finish on a sweet note with our signature Cheese Kunafa. AED 300 per person for iftar set menu Iftar set menu available from sunset – 9:00 pm Suhoor À la Carte menu available from 9:00 pm – 1:00 am Shisha available until 2:00 am
- In-Room Dining
- Unwind in an elegant and intimate setting for your Ramadan dining experience. Our team of culinary experts is excited to celebrate the holy month with you, offering an in-room dining option for iftar or suhoor in the comfort of your Four Seasons suite. AED 300 for iftar set menu AED 300 for suhoor set menu
Revitalize at The Pearl Spa & Wellness
- Arabian Oud Enlightment
- This Ramadan, bring your body back to balance with our comprehensive full-body exfoliation, complemented by a 30-minute Oud massage designed to release tension, enhance circulation and alleviate water retention. Indulge your senses in the rejuvenating effects of an Oud-inspired facial, personalized to soothe both your skin and your mind. 90 minutes (30-minute body exfoliation + 30-minute massage of choice + 30-minute Radiance Facial) AED 920
- A Gift of Wellness
- Spread the joy of a rejuvenating massage or facial this Ramadan and Eid with the gift of holistic care from our oasis of wellness. Treat your loved ones to a world of pampering with The Pearl Spa Gift Card.
- Unforgettable Ramadan Escape
- Elevate your Ramadan experience with our Feel the Beat offer. Enjoy a 20% discount on the best available rates and immerse yourself in the vibrant spirit of the holy month by experiencing the warm hospitality of our Hotel.