- Valid for Selected Dates Between Dec 8 2022 – May 31 2023
Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- minimum stay: 3 nights maximum stay: 3 nights
- Reservation must be made at least 21 days in advance
- Daily breakfast for two
- Exclusive one-day adventure with REI Co-op Adventure Center Arizona, including an aerial tour of the Sedona desert, a guided hike, and a wine tasting and lunch at an Arizona winery
Explore our private trail and reach Pinnacle Peak for 360-degree outlook of North Scottsdale, which departs directly from our Resort. This hike meanders over a saguaro-studded ridgetop and towering granite boulders. In addition to Pinnacle Peak, the nearby Tonto National Forest features more than 1,000 miles (1,600 km) of hiking trails, many of which are lightly trafficked. Consult with our concierge team, who will be delighted to create a unique hiking experience.
Scottsdale is renowned for its iconic golf courses. Our partnership Troon North Golf Club grants guests privileged access to two world-class courses. When designing the Pinnacle and Monument courses, Tom Weiskopf had in mind skill and strategy. These two courses weave in-and-out of our desert terrain and offer guests a unique golfing experience. Other notable courses include the TPC Scottsdale, We-Ko-Pa and Grayhawk just to name a few.
After exploring our Sonoran Desert, rejuvenate in our Spa and Wellness Center, featuring treatments inspired by healing desert botanicals and therapies. Indulge in a Nopal Massage using real cactus paddles to restore skin’s natural moisture or revitalize with a Prickly Pear Renewal body scrub. Weekly wellness and fitness programming includes the popular Desert Bathing experience, engaging the five senses with a meditative zen hike and aromatherapy.
- Tennis and Pickleball
Experience racket sports the way they were meant to be played at Four Seasons. Our four pickleball and two tennis courts are open for private lessons with professionals, matchplay, open court play and more. The courts feature state-of-the-art ProBounce technology, uniquely designed to keep cool and reduce stress on the body, with options for all skill levels.
REI Custom Adventures
- SIP, SOAR & EXPLORE TOUR
- Take an aerial tour of Sedona’s dramatic red rocks landscape, experience the healing energy of the famed vortexes on a light hike and end the day with an Arizona wine tasting. Designed for hikers of all skill levels, this exclusive guided experience – created by REI and offered only to Four Seasons guests – showcases the best of the region’s beauty, from its stunning red rock formations to its lush green landscapes. The Sip, Soar and Explore experience is offered September through May, and is available for bookings of four to eight guests. The experience includes round-trip airfare from the Phoenix Deer Valley Airport, a guided hiking experience led by REI, bottled water and snacks and wine tasting and lunch at Page Springs Cellars.
- STAND-UP PADDLEBOARD TOUR
- Get ready to walk on water. Experience the desert from a thrilling new perspective while on the deck of a giant stand-up paddleboard (SUP). The oversized SUP is 16.5 feet long and 5 feet wide (5 metres long and 1.5 metres wide). The board can comfortably hold up to six guests and the tour guide. Take in the beauty of gentle Saguaro Lake on this tour and explore the unique Sonoran Desert water landscape while discovering more about the area’s unique natural history. This half-day tour is offered year-round for two to six participants. The tour includes transportation from the property, a guided experience led by REI, bottled water and snacks and a special seasonal treat.
- PATH OF THE ANCIENTS HIKING TOUR
- Exploring on foot is the most intimate and educational way to experience Arizona’s Sonoran Desert. Venture into the lush desert and mountains once inhabited by ancient people. During this tour, guests will be transported to the Spur Cross Ranch Conservation Area, a scenic setting encompassing 2,154 acres of diverse, rugged upland desert. It contains numerous archaeology sites, as well as portions of Cave Creek and the remnants of early mining and ranching occupation. Learn about the people who inhabited this desert, the unique flora, fauna, geology and history from REI’s knowledgeable, professional guides. This half-day tour is available year-round for two to nine participants.
- PEDAL TO PEAK E-BIKE & HIKING TOUR
- Prepare for a unique multi-activity tour, experiencing the scenic community of Troon North and its prized surrounding landmarks, the McDowell Mountains. Effortlessly pedal an e-bike through the magnificent community that enjoys a dynamic desert landscape – undulating geography amongst granite boulders, lush desert arroyos and stands of ancient saguaros. Ride to the iconic Tom’s Thumb Trailhead for a casual hike in a dramatic landscape. After soaking up the gorgeous views, it is time to saddle up for a pedal-assisted bike ride back to the property. This half-day tour is available year-round for two to nine participants.
- Grand Canyon Day Trip/Tour
- The Colorado River has carved its way through the Painted Desert in northern Arizona. The result is a canyon so vast and deep, that it is considered one of the seven wonders of the natural world. The Grand Canyon has long inspired wonder in its visitors, who elected it a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Our team is here to arrange a private tour via ground or fixed-wing aircraft. Guests may also complete a self-guided tour using insider knowledge from our concierge team.
- Airplane/Helicopter Tour
- A fixed-wing aircraft provides guests ultimate ability to cover vast desert terrain in a short amount of time. Cessna and helicopter tours reveal Arizona's years of geologic history. Discover Sedona's red buttes, the Grand Canyon’s jagged rim and everything in between. Air tours may be coupled with ground tours and personalized to your preferences. Our concierge team would be delighted to create a custom experience with you.
- Sedona Day Trip/Tour
- Discover a land of red buttes and enchanting energy in Sedona. This region was settled over a millennia ago by the Hopi people, who were hypnotized by its crimson rocks and magnetic energy. Today’s adventures are still drawn to Sedona’s monuments; the geologic remnants of an ancient ocean. Private tours gift guests views of both Sedona’s hidden gems and longstanding classics. Alternatively, experience Sedona your way with advice from our concierge team.
- ATV Tour
- Discover ultimate adventure with an ATV tour. Navigate through hundreds of miles of sandy washes and box canyons. Riders have the opportunity to ride solo or with a partner. Families may also drive a UTV, allowing even the littlest explorers to tag along.
- Jeep Tour
- Jeep Tours are fun for the whole family. Jeeps are outfitted with enhanced suspension and clearance for ultimate desert cruising. Your guide will show you our geologic past and introduce you to our ecological present. A Jeep tour is a unique combination of education and adventure.
- Hot Air Balloon Adventure
- The Navajo Tribe regards sunrise as the most sacred time of day – a moment in which our connection with the Earth is strongest. Hot Air Ballooning is perhaps the most unique way to experience a desert sunrise. Gentle hues of violet and magenta ignite our terrain. Effortlessly float above the desert before concluding your ride with a champagne toast. Tours may also occur in the evening, depending on the time of year.
- Mountain Biking
- Our Sonoran-McDowell Preserve is an ideal backdrop for single-track mountain biking. This complex contains over 220 miles of trails, built for beginner and advanced bikers alike. Our concierge team would be delighted arrange bike rentals prior to your arrival. to have your bikes waiting for your at our Resort. From here, it is a five minute bike ride to trails. We invite beginners to meander through this winding desert on the Cloudburst and Buckshoot trails. Advanced bikers can test their skill on the technical El Diable North trail.
- For millions of years, wind and water have carved Arizona’s land, creating deep, intricate canyons. Accompany a guide to explore these sandstone mysteries. Our professionals will select a destination based on individual skill level. Novice and experienced climbers alike are invited to discover the unique experience of repelling into a Canyon.
- Horseback Riding
- Experience Arizona’s pioneer heritage and frontier spirit on a private horseback ride. Listen to the soft sound of hooves on desert sediment as you navigate through a vibrant desert ecosystem. Both sunrise and sunset are especially magical times to ride, and wildlife viewing opportunities are plentiful. Novices and advanced wranglers are welcome.