Celebrate a magical festive season in the City of Lights. From Jeff Leatham’s breathtaking Christmas decorations to our Michelin-starred festive menus and masterclasses, our holiday spirit and offerings will make your celebrations memorable at Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris.
- Your Festive Itinerary
- Discover incredible things to do in one of the world’s most beautiful cities. Let our expert concierge team tailor unforgettable experiences such as visiting the famous Vitrines de Noël or ice skating in a dreamy location. Our team is more than ready to surpass your expectations during this wonderful season of the year. Call us at +33 1 49 52 71 07.
A Parisian Christmas With Family
- Whirl Around a Parisian Rink
Let our concierge team take you and your family to a fascinating winter wonderland, promising a memorable ice-skating afternoon overlooking Paris’ most famous monuments, including the Eiffel Tower and Hotel de Ville.
- Enjoy a Dazzling Christmas Shopping Spree
The iconic Grands Magasins of Paris are a must during festive season. We’ll create a delightful family shopping afternoon for you, leading you to luxurious shops and the iconic Christmas window displays featuring fantastical animated scenes with sparkling lights.
- Dive Into a Traditional Christmas Market
Want to stroll down the alleys through the picturesque Christmas market chalets? Our Concierge’s tips will surely have you enjoying the best festive treats and decorations – and the Parisian holiday vibes.
- Discover Our Kid-Friendly George V
Create lifelong memories with your kids at the George V. Enjoy a festive afternoon tea with your family, a cosy evening in your Christmas-decorated room and many surprises by Tartine & Chocolat.
- Celebrate With an Exclusive Masterclass
- Treat your friends and loved ones to an experience to remember with a private masterclass led by our Michelin-starred chefs and award-winning sommeliers. Acquire new culinary skills and discover the subtleties of French art de vivre and savoir faire.
An Elegant Yule Log
Indulge in intense flavours with soft, shallow curves that recall the shape of a traditional Christmas tree. Our Pastry Chef Michael Bartocetti has created the perfect yule log to share and celebrate with family and loved ones.
A Delicate King’s Cake
Celebrate the new year in a French way, and try Chef Michael Bartocetti’s traditional King’s Cake: a flaky and buttery delicacy with layers of Viennese puff pastry filled with a cassia cinnamon frangipane. Served warm, it’s the ideal treat to enjoy in the comfort of your room during a cosy winter afternoon.
- offer valid for: Nov 28 2021 – Dec 27 2021 Jan 2 2022 – Dec 27 2022
- minimum stay: 1 night maximum stay: 9 nights
- Daily full American breakfast for up to two adults
- A three-course gastronomic menu created by our Michelin-starred chef, Alan Taudon, for up to two adults to enjoy at La Galerie restaurant (drinks and butler service are available for an additional charge)
- Upgrade to premium wireless Internet access