Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown is a compassionate member of its community and strives to give back as often as possible. Due to the numerous amounts of requests we receive each month, however, we have outlined parameters on charitable donations.
- Charitable donation requests must be received in writing two months in advance of the event date—or date certificate is needed by.
- The organization must submit 501c3 nonprofit organization documentation, as well as collateral on the fundraising event (such as a PDF or event website link).
- Priority will be given to organizations with a focus on cancer research as this is an important brand emphasis for Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts.
- Only one request per organization per calendar year will be considered. In addition, only one Four Seasons hotel may be utilized per fundraising event.
- Four Seasons Hotel New York Downtown does not donate services to be used as incentives, thank-you gifts, door prizes, for entertainment purposes, or to fundraisers that benefit an individual or individual families.
- If approved, the charitable donation request is passed to the executive office for processing, and the requestor will be contacted for delivery or pick-up of the item.
- E-mail requests and materials to email@example.com