Discover the adrenaline-fuelled depths – and extreme heights – of your ocean territory. Play hard with high-flying X-Jetblades, kitesurfing, jet skis and Seabobs, or dive deep to swim with sharks and explore long-forgotten wrecks. Better yet, do it all.
- Voavah Summer
The possibilities are endless when you have your own luxury yacht to take out for fishing, island-hopping, dolphin sightings, snorkelling and overnight excursions, whenever and wherever you want.
It’s hard to beat soaring over the water with full freedom of movement, thanks to an under-the-foot, hydro-thrust flight system.
Water Sports and Beach Games
- Fun Tube rides
- windsurfing boards and paddleboards
- Beach football and volleyball
- Hermit-crab racing
- Your House Reef is teeming with life, including resident turtles. Countless more sites lie within a short cruise, with private marine biologists and Manta Trust scientists on hand to enlighten every experience.
- Dive with turtles, sharks and rays. Explore coral-filled overhangs, vibrant thilas (underwater pinnacles) and undisturbed wrecks. Or embark on courses from Enriched Air Nitrox to Underwater Photography.
- Yacht Cruises
- Embark on a dolphin cruise, a fishing trip, a Champagne sunset soirée or overnight experiences. You can also pay a visit to the nearby village of Kudarikilu to see its charming museum and ancient mosque, sip tea in the local café and enjoy an impromptu, bodu beru (big drum) session. Or head over to Landaa Giraavaru for tennis, shopping, Ayurvedic spa treatments, social mingling and the atoll’s best pizza at Blu.
- From traditional, Maldivian hand-line experiences with the family at sunset to a full-day at sea in search of the big catch, we’ll take you on the fishing adventure of a lifetime.
- Dolphin and Turtle Safaris
- If our reef turtles or resident pod of spinner dolphins haven’t already welcomed you to the island, head out on Voavah Summer and see what they’re up to.
- Surfing Excursion
- Discover the unknown breaks in the Maldives’ northern atolls with a visit to Lhaviyani Atoll to experience wilderness surfing at its best.
- Castaway Picnics
- If one island isn’t enough, become a castaway at nearby Baathala, a secluded idyll boasting sweeping sands, a crescent lagoon and unadulterated beauty.