ESTRADA DA BAÍA DE N. SENHORA DA ESPERANÇA, S/N, TAIPA, MACAU, CHINA
The vibrant Cotai Strip is a world-class gaming destination, home to 41 fast-paced casinos and themed hotels. Four Seasons Hotel Macao, at the heart of the Strip, is walking distance from top shopping and dining options, and it’s just a 15-minute drive to Macau’s historic centre.
Need to Know
- Hong Kong Immigration
- Guests arriving at Hong Kong International Airport can bypass Hong Kong immigration and customs by taking the 65-minute Cotai WaterJet or TurboJet, the cross-boundary passenger ferries to Macau. Additionally, guests can take the 45-minute shuttle buses crossing the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge to Macau.
Let Us Make the Arrangements
- Limousine services
- Limousine service is available on an hourly basis in and around Macau or crossing the border between Hong Kong and Macau through the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge.
- Ferry Transfer
- The Hotel operates a complimentary, shuttle-van service that is only available at the Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal. Book a limousine for your ferry transfer, and enjoy a complimentary, meet-and-greet service.
- Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)
- Travel Time
- 65 minutes by ferry
- 45 kilometres/28 miles
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge: Macao Port
- Travel time
- 15 MINUTES BY CAR
- 10 KILOMETRES/6.2 MILES