Icy greys, midnight blues and snowy whites are accented by grained wood and stone to perfectly complement Denver's skyline and the panoramic views of the Rockies seen from the oversized windows in these upper-floor rooms.
King or two double beds, King bed room: one rollaway (fee applies)
- King bed: 3 guests, including up to 2 children
- Two double beds: 4 guests, including up to 3 children
- 410 – 485 sq.ft. (38 – 45 m2)
- 10th to 16th floors
One full marble bathroom
- Views of the Rocky Mountains
- A second, interconnecting guest room can be added. Please call for details and availability.