Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff, Johannesburg
- Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff, 67 Jan Smuts Avenue, P.O. Box 2700, Saxonwold 2132, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Tel. 27 (0) 11 481 6000
- View The Map
Enjoy a perfect night's sleep followed by an expertly prepared meal from our top-rated...
Services & Amenities
- Five new locally inspired Johannesburg restaurants, bars & lounges
- 24-hour In-Room Dining
- Elite Johannesburg wedding venues
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi
- Johannesburg day spa
- Fitness centre with inspiring views
- Outdoor infinity lap pool
- Multilingual concierge team
- Kids and family activities
- Hospitality lounge
- Johannesburg conference venue
- See all services & amenities
Things to Do in Johannesburg
Concierge Recommends: Johannesburg
The experts at Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff Johannesburg share top recommendations for the best things to see and do in the city, from family adventures to cultural excursions.
An Insider’s Guide to Johannesburg
Discover South Africa’s vibrant city like a local by strolling trendy neighbourhoods, shopping authentic markets and exploring regional history.
Embodying the excitement of Johannesburg’s urban revival, Four Seasons Hotel The Westcliff, Johannesburg, offers five-star luxury hotel accommodations in the city’s prestigious northern suburbs, overlooking the adjacent Johannesburg Zoo and the affluent residential neighbourhoods of The Parks. Conveniently close to business and shopping, the location is just 30 minutes from both Oliver Tambo International Airport and Lanseria International Airport. Four Seasons The Westcliff serves as a gateway to all of southern Africa – ideal before or after a safari in Botswana or world-famous Kruger National Park.
- Johannesburg’s Best Neighbourhood See The Story