Beijing is an incredible city filled with history, culture and magical moments just waiting to be experienced. And there’s nothing better than uncovering the wonders of China’s capital with your family, creating special memories that will last a lifetime.
3-Day Family Vacation in Beijing
- A relaxing breakfast at Executive Club Lounge
- An exclusive insider access to Beijing’s art village, Song Zhuang, meet the local artists and be inspired through your dialogue with them. A catered picnic can be arranged in addition to return transfers
- Relax by the indoor pool with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the bustling city
- Savour authentic Chinese regional cuisine and authentic Peking Duck at Cai Yi Xuan
- Visit Sanlitun, Beijing’s best entertainment and bar street, for a meal and cocktail on the rooftop terrace
Breakfast at leisure in Opus Lounge, then choose from:
- Great Wall Visit (Whole Day Tour)— Explore the Great Wall with an expert, and once at the Great Wall, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a private performance of Shaolin Martial Arts with your family
- Ice-biking tour (Half Day Tour)—An outing to the popular Houhai Skating Rink where your children can practice ice-skating or try para ice-skating with ice-chairs and ice-bicycles
- Ease your minds and muscles with a trip to the Spa, and introduce your children with our unique kids’ treatments tailored just for them
- Enjoy a light dinner at Opus Lounge with children’s menu especially designed for them
- Wake up early and bring your family for a visit to the beautiful Temple of Heaven grounds to practice Taichi with locals
- Families and brunch fans can enjoy “Food Carnival at Four Seasons” in the Opus Lounge every Sunday
- Table tennis lesson with the coach of champions
- Lessons with the school coaches of Olympic and World Champions for table tennis. If you have special interests, the hotel can help you to book play time with various past and reigning Olympic and World champions
- Experience a world of physical wonders with an acrobatics show.
- Start the dinner with a classic Italian aperitif and let the chefs prepare a personalized menu for your family.
- Private Performance of Shaolin Martial Arts
- Table Tennis Lesson with the Coach of Champions
- Photo Shooting at Opera Face Painting Studio
- Private Shadow Puppet Performance
- Great Wall with an Explorer
- Traditional Chinese Crafts
After a full day of discovering Beijing with your family, ease your minds and muscles with a trip to the Spa at Four Seasons. Introduce your children to the health and mental benefits of spa therapy with our unique kids’ treatments tailored just for them.