1 Four Seasons Boulevard
Perched on a hill overlooking the Red Sea on the Sinai Peninsula, Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh is a short drive to waterfront cafés and restaurants of Naama Bay, the Old Sharm marketplace and the upscale, outdoor-shopping options of Il Mercato.
Need to Know
- Visa Requirements
- An Egyptian visa is required for most travellers. Some nationalities can obtain a visa upon arrival; others need to apply for a visa prior to travel.
- Visa Services
- Travellers from select countries flying directly to Sharm El Sheikh do not need a visa for a stay in the Resort. If you wish to travel onward in Egypt, please ask our Concierge to assist you in obtaining a visa.
Let us make the arrangements
- Transportation services
- Book a limousine for your airport transfer to the Resort and enjoy a luxury experience upon arrival at the airport. Our Concierge team can also arrange exclusive private transfers between the aircraft and the terminal for you and your party. Fees apply.
- Premium Fast-Track VIP Service
- A Four Seasons representative will meet you inside the terminal at the passport check-in area for a meet-and-greet service and to assist with luggage, customs and visa procedures. In the meantime, you can access the VIP lounge or exclusive VIP hall while we take care of the transfer formalities. Fees apply.
- Meet and Greet
- You will be met and greeted at the airport by our uniformed Four Seasons driver and personally escorted to the Resort. Customs and visa arrangements include a mandatory USD 25 visa fee per passport. A Four Seasons representative will meet you at the passport check-in area and assist you with your luggage.
- One-way Airport Transfers
- From luxury cars to minivans, our Concierge can arrange one-way car transfers to or from the airport. Mercedes E180, three adults and three pieces of luggage each way Mercedes S500, three adults and three pieces of luggage each way Kia Carnival minivan, six adults and five pieces of luggage each way