Perched on a hill overlooking the Red Sea on the Sinai Peninsula, Four Seasons Resort Sharm El Sheikh is a short drive to waterfront cafés and restaurants of Naama Bay, the Old Sharm marketplace and the upscale, outdoor-shopping options of Il Mercato.
Need to Know
- Visa Requirements
- An Egyptian visa is required for most travellers. Some nationalities can obtain a visa upon arrival; others need to apply for a visa prior to travel.
- Visa Services
- Travellers from select countries flying directly to Sharm El Sheikh do not need a visa for a stay in the Resort. If you wish to travel onward in Egypt, please ask our Concierge to assist you in obtaining a visa.
Let us make the arrangements
- Car services
- Our Concierge can arrange car transfers to and from the airport for you.
- Limousine services
- Book a limousine for your airport transfer and enjoy a complimentary meet-and-greet service upon arrival at the airport.
- Premium Fast-Track VIP Service
- A Four Seasons representative will meet you inside the terminal at the passport check-in area to assist with luggage, customs and visa procedures. Fees apply.