Enhance your stay with bespoke experiences brought to you by the Crescent City and Four Seasons Hotel New Orleans.
A Streetcar Experience to be Desired
- Step aboard a piece of history as you experience a private streetcar ride on the historic St. Charles line, in operation since 1835. Your streetcar will be customized with music and décor to suit your special occasion. A local historian will await your arrival, ready to share the sights and sounds of the Crescent City with you as you explore one of its most charming neighbourhoods. Back at the Hotel, indulge in a wine-paired dinner at Miss River, Alon Shaya’s “love letter to Louisiana,” before retreating to your suite to relax and recharge. Once home, you’ll receive an online album with professional photographs from your Streetcar Experience to be Desired.
Inclusions & Conditions
- A private ride on the historic St. Charles Streetcar, with customized music and décor and a local historian to guide the ride
- Personal photographer and an online photo album showcasing images from your streetcar experience
- Wine-paired dinner at Miss River on your return from the streetcar ride
- Please note that the streetcar experience does not permit stopping or disembarking, and alcoholic beverages may not be cosumed during the ride.
- All included experiences must be completed by 10:30 pm.
- DINNER WITH IMPRESSIONISTS
- Allow Four Seasons Hotel New Orleans to deliver a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to dine amid original works by the world’s most famous Impressionist painters, such as Claude Monet, Pierre-Auguste Renoir and Camille Pissarro. This experience includes a seven-course dinner at the internationally acclaimed M. S. Rau gallery, one of the city’s best kept secrets, prepared by our Executive Sous Chef Kelley Schmidt.
Inclusions & Conditions
- Private Dinner with Impressionists experience, including a seven-course menu prepared by Executive Sous Chef Kelley Schmidt
- Available: June 22, 2023 – December 31, 2023
- Exclusively for guests staying in our Presidential Suite
- You need not travel far to unlock the vibrant art and culture of New Orleans. Ideal for those looking to commemorate their stay in a truly memorable way, our concierge team will arrange a session with local artist Cubs the Poet. Over champagne and Chandelier Bar bites, the artist guides you through an intimate dialogue while he spontaneously types a custom poem preceded by a colourful line drawing. The resulting works of art, both written and visual, capsulize the special occasion and can be cherished for years to come.
All experiences are subject to availability at time of reservation.